CHIKENS Appeal

CHIKEN

Should Chikens restriction be appealed?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should Chikens restriction be appealed?

Steam Name: CHIKEN

Ingame Name:CHIKEN

SteamID:STEAM_1:1:114115699

Have you donated to the server? Yes

Staff Restriction Length:Perm i think

Staff Member that Staff Restricted you: Valk i think

Reason for Staff Restriction: I don't know for sure but i'm pretty sure its because i dint talk to valk after my 48hr

Why do you think that your Staff Restriction should be removed? (longer the better): I've played in this community for a long time now and i've had the staff restriction for about 2 thirds of my time here which is like a year and a half or something. I was originally staff on MILRP but i lost interest in staffing and became inactive. I decided to give staffing on PRP a try and pretty much the same thing happened. The reason i've waited so long to appeal this is because honestly i have no interest in staff in GMOD at all. I've played rust since its been in alpha and I've pretty much became addicted to playing rust, I know pretty much everything about the game and what it takes for a server to be popular. It always irritates me when i get on the server and there's new players who don't know what there doing because we have all been there, and i think i could definitely help out a lot with that type of stuff as well as making the server and community more fun to players. I have been talking to scoot and just trying to sort some things out with the server and i would really love to apply for staff but than i remember that i'm staff restricted.Now I know I do have a little bit of a reputation for thing, but i think for those who really have gotten to know me can say that I could be a pretty good staff member if i really tried to and that's pretty much what i'm trying to do with the new rust server. I would even take if it could be changed to a Perm staff restriction from all GL GMOD servers instead of just GL staffing in general.

I'm pretty horrible at typing these things so please have mercy

Edited by CHIKEN

Guarantee this will be a surprise, but +support

Here’s why:

Way back when CHIKEN and me played alongside each other on MilitaryRP, I believed he was a very large minge. After he left MilitaryRP, and began playing on PoliceRP, this seemed to have carried over. After some time, I began seeing applications and topics regarding CHIKEN, with some people saying that he had changed. However, I heavily doubted this - A short time after he was banned for having too many warns. I stopped hearing about him much after this, up until 1944RP opened. Here’s where my opinion of him changed. Between the time when he was banned, and 1944RP opened, he was unbanned, and continued to improve his attitude on Gaminglight, and was given the opportunity to be an officer in the British Branch of the allies. While I was hesitant at first, he quickly illustrated just how much he had improved.  He showed me that he can be respectful, responsible, and a leader.

CHIKEN still does have flaws, but so do we all. He has improved significantly and I believe that he should be allowed the chance to become staff, just like everyone else.

Edited by Androntel

Just now, Androntel said:

Guarantee this will be a surprise, but +support

Here’s why:

Way back when CHIKEN and me played alongside each other on MilitaryRP, I believed he was a very large minge. After he left MilitaryRP, and began playing on PoliceRP, this seemed to have carried over. After some time, I began seeing applications and topics regarding CHIKEN, with some people saying that he had changed. However, I heavily doubted this - A short time after he was banned for having too many warns. I stopped hearing about him much after this, up until 1944RP opened. Here’s where my opinion of him changed. Between the time when he was banned, and 1944RP opened, he was unbanned, and continued to improve his attitude on Gaminglight, and was given the opportunity to be an officer in the British Branch of the allies. While I was hesitant at first, he quickly illustrated just how much he had improved.  

CHIKEN still does have flaws, but so do we all. He has improved significantly and I believe that he should be allowed the chance to become staff, just like everyone else.

I watched Chiken Grow a lot from when he became unbanned and personally, I believe he deserves a Chance at being Staff Again

Denied

Without even letting this be up too long, i can already see that this is going to be flooded with +supports and positive comments because most see you as a friend. I, however, don't see any benefit of your staff restriction being removed. I, in fact, see it causing more problems than benefits

• Gaminglight Love 2

Lead Account Manager

Backend Operations | Custom  Jobs | Proud Member since 2017