Sergeant Major Roll-call 7-6-19/7-10-19

Custumz

Hello Sergeant Majors,

This is a role-call for all SM's. Please respond with the following format:

Name:

Why should you retain your current rank:

Are you on the discord and the roster, correctly?:

Concerns:

If you are on LOA do not respond to this post unless your LOA ends before the required date or you have some special circumstance you have talked to Iceman about. In addition, if you are not able to respond to this post due to forum issues have a low command member do so for you. Failure to do this by 7-10-19 will result in demotion without question.

Edited by Iceman0923
Redone

Name: Cookie 

Why should you retain your current rank: I'm active and worked hard to gain my current rank

Are you on the Discord and the Roster: Yes but need to fix my rank on the roster to my current rank.

Concerns: None

Ex-Ahome Cookie  Chicken Pot Pie is good

Name: Daedran

Why should you retain your current rank: I'm decently active and assist with D block control when I am able, also willing to assist in any way I can

Are you on the discord and the roster, correctly?: Yes

Concerns: Lack of GENSEC at times, but other than activity sometimes there are none.

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."

Name: Sam Fisher

Why should you retain your current rank: im pretty active and when we are low on numbers i take the time to get on and assist as well as correct..mistakes i see.

Are you on discord and roster, correctly?: Yes

Concerns: Possibly stricter trainings and or trigger discipline at the least to avoid so much crossfire.

Name: Alpha

Why should you retain your current rank: I worked hard for SM and I'm decently active.

Concerns: Lack of GENSEC

Former DHOS

Current GENSEC LTCOL - Deputy Head Juggernaut - HIRU 

Name: Dinonova

Why should you retain your current rank: I have been following orders, and keeping an eye on what is happening around me as a SM.

Are you on the discord and the roster, correctly?: yes I am on discord and on the roster.

Concerns: Lack of GENSEC and member of GENSEC with tranquillizers to deal with a breach of an SCP that needs to be tranq.

Name:Mikey (Steam: CowboyKermit)

Why should you retain your current rank: I am very active, and I earned my rank so I want to keep my CPL Rank, which I worked hard for.

Are you on the discord and the roster, correctly?:Yes, I am in discord.  No, I think everyone puts me as Mickey, but its Mikey ingame name. Or they never added me, while I am very active and a CPL.

Concerns: No, just only host more trainings, or overwatch Security cause most of em are just shooting or anything.

Edited by Cowboy Kermit

On 7/6/2019 at 1:32 AM, Iceman0923 said:

Hello Sergeant Majors,

This is a role-call for all SM's. Please respond with the following format:

Name:atlas

Why should you retain your current rank:i know  I'm mostly on mtf{a1}  because mtf guns are better then what sm's have but again i know it's not my call or anything but change the main gun to something a little more better and I'll be more active on security and yes i would like to stay in security and idk if anything was changed i just got of loa so yeah if anything was changed forget what i said

Are you on the discord and the roster, correctly?:yes sir

Concerns:no none that i see for now

Name: Chris Kyle

Why should you retain your current rank: I'm on during afternoons watching for new players that join the Security Trainee job and want to be trained, trainers aren't always on when someone is waiting and I enjoy training new people.

Concerns: Not enough trainers still, but so far it's not interrupting me.