CI Update - 7/5/19 - Accepted

Berserkrpups

CI Updates

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Name of Job:  CI Heavy Trooper

Job Weapons: Add: tfa_pkm, salute_swep

Remove: tfa_csgo_m249

New model:  models/player/cellassault3player.mdl

Hp: 250

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Name of Job: CI Alpha Operative

Job Weapons: Add: salute_swep

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Name of Job: CI Beta Operative

Job Weapons: Add: tfa_an94, salute_swep

Remove: tfa_csgo_famas ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Name of Job: CI Shades Task Force E4

Job Weapons: Add: tfa_m16a4_acog, tfa_m98b, cross_arms_swep, cross_arms_infront_swep, dradio

Remove: tfa_csgo_aug, tfa_csgo_ssg08

New model: models/player/keitho/razormajor.mdl , models/player/keitho/razorlight.mdl
 models/player/keitho/razorgrunt.mdl , models/player/keitho/razorback.mdl

Content: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1739786965

Additional info: Radio Channel 30

Name of Job: CI Infiltrator

Job Weapons: Add: tfa_m416, salute_swep

Remove: tfa_csgo_m4a1

New model: models/player/cellassault4player.md

Name of Job: CI Sergeant 

Job Weapons: Add: tfa_m4a1, salute_swep

Remove: tfa_csgo_galil

Name of Job: CI Sergeant Major

Job Weapons:  Add: tfa_acr, salute_swep

Remove: tfa_csgo_sg556

Name of Job: CI Gamma Command

Job Weapons: Add: tfa_g3a3, cross_arms_swep, cross_arms_infront_swep

Remove: tfa_kac_pdw

HP: 225

Armor: 225

*Can buy the Bandages from f4 if possible

Name of Job: CI Delta Command

Job Weapons: Add: cross_arms_swep, salute_swep, cross_arms_infront_swep, tfa_l85

Remove: tfa_honeybadger

Paycheck: $150

*Can buy the Bandages from f4 if possible

Name of Job: CI R&D Command

Job Weapons: Add: cross_arms_swep, point_in_direction_swep

Name of Job: CI Research And Development

Job Weapons: Add: cross_arms_swep, point_in_direction_swep

Remove the CI Grenadier Class

Edited by Berserkrpups

Big Body Tony

spacer.png

8 minutes ago, Berserkrpups said:

hol up

R&D?

you better do something ASAP about my SALUTE!

and point swep 

good job...

Edited by theman$$$

United States Air Force Commander | US Captain Drill Instructor | US Military Police Officer SPO |
                                           USAF AFSOC CO-Overseer | USAF MAJCOM CO-Overseer Bloodhound

+Support

But I do have a couple of concerns with some of the weaponry on some of the classes, whether it be due to possible balancing issues or otherwise things that I feel need to be mentioned. 

On 7/5/2019 at 11:00 PM, Berserkrpups said:

Name of Job: CI Infiltrator

Job Weapons: Add: tfa_m416, salute_swep

Remove: tfa_csgo_m4a1

New model: models/player/cellassault4player.md

Name of Job:  CI Heavy Trooper

Job Weapons: Add: tfa_pkm, salute_swep

Remove: tfa_csgo_m249

New model:  models/player/cellassault3player.mdl

Hp: 250

- This is one of my main concerns, being as how these are donation classes, you need to speak with Zeeptin (or ask SMT to speak with him) in regards to changing the weaponry before you make requests for it. This is the same reason as to why the Security Heavy was denied for change, and I feel that mentioning this now would be useful. (The model change is fine since the hit-boxes were broken)

Name of Job: CI Shades Task Force E4

Job Weapons: Add: tfa_m16a4_acog, tfa_m24, cross_arms_swep, cross_arms_infront_swep, dradio

Remove: tfa_csgo_aug, tfa_csgo_ssg08

New model: models/player/keitho/razormajor.mdl , models/player/keitho/razorlight.mdl
 models/player/keitho/razorgrunt.mdl , models/player/keitho/razorback.mdl

Content: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1739786965

Additional info: Radio Channel 30

- This class is decently balanced for the most part seeing as how the M16A4 Acog has been nerfed properly, but my main concerns is with the sniper rifle. The M24 is one of the more unbalanced sniper rifles in the TFA pack, and much like the PSG-1 (while not semi-auto) it can range between doing 20 damage, but I have gotten it to do more then 240 damage as well. I think that in order for fair play to be had, it may need a nerf of some sorts, and the only that can be made for a sniper would be damage. Being as how GENSEC is planning for this sniper to be on their sniper class, it probably will get nerfed anyways being as how the TFA Assault Rifles pack received a nerf for the most part. I would recommend testing out the intervention which can be found in the same pack as the M24, it does more decently balanced damage, while it may vary slightly, in testing it isn't breaking reality when it comes to combat like the M24 has proven to do.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Overall this is a pretty good branch update! Other than my stated concerns above, I feel that this is balanced for the most part. I hope that my concerns are taken into consideration, but other than that good work.

Edited by Daedran

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."

-Support on Grenadier removal. Bill and Will will not have a job and will have to retire. This is so sad we should also save the turtles.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

+Support.

I need the point Swep and the Salute...
I need it...

United States Air Force Commander | US Captain Drill Instructor | US Military Police Officer SPO |
                                           USAF AFSOC CO-Overseer | USAF MAJCOM CO-Overseer Bloodhound