Livebait's CERT resignation

LiveBait

Hello all,

(Just to clarify my final day will be at the meeting as C.E.R.T commander)

I joined C.E.R.T back in early 2018 and worked my way up to commander and it was a big ride but I enjoyed it thank you to the past and present members of C.E.R.T I couldn't have asked for a better TAC department. It has been an amazing ride but after a year I am leaving this department and I hope that all present members of C.E.R.T do well and rank up. 

Bobby-You were a mentor to me thank you for giving me an opportunity in state I couldn't have done it without you 

Jacklancer- You have been there since the start of my Commander days and I thank you for sticking around in the department and I wish you all the best

Alistair-You were like a prodigy of mine and I thank you for everything you have done and going to do for the department

North- Thank you for sticking around in this department and I know things were not smooth with the department but I thank you for sticking around 

Kia- You were one of the best men I could have asked for and I thank you for being a good asset to the team

Crease-You were one of the first people I recruited and I thank you for sticking around for so long and thank you for being useful to the department and me 

papa- Thankyou for sticking around for a very long time I couldn't have done many things without you and I thankyou for your service 

To all C.E.R.T

Thank you everyone for being in the department and I wish you all the best in the future  and good luck with all the activity and training.

Thank you for being apart of this amazing depart and than you for sticking around with my BS

~Livebait

Edited by LiveBait

It’s been a good run with you on CERT Livebait!  You’ve been in the Sub Department for a long while now.  CERT has changed a lot since you’ve been commander and it continues to do great.  The department has gone through its ups and downs, and you stuck with it till you made it to the top.  Good job at everything you do for the department.  See you Saturday Commander.

-Major North

Edited by Northy

Retired General of the Armies | | Retired State A. Lieutenant Colonel | | Retired Super Admin

North

Sad to see you go my man, i joined PRP and you were one of the first ones to come talk to me and talk about state in general. I left ARU for Cert and still dont regret it, i made friends and you were on of them. Youre a great guy and a great Commander. Thanks being the head of CERT and helping me and many others with learning to become one of the best in CERT.