Trial Moderator  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Trial Moderator?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Jeff Fargo

What is your steam name?: Jeff Fargo

What is your steam ID?:  STEAM_0:0:167740566

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: I do have experience with staffing, I was a Trial Moderator on DivinityRP, I was also a Trial Moderator on the IceFuse Network. I had to resign from staff on DivinityRP due to personnel reasons of absence, and for IceFuse I did not enjoy my experience as staff.

What date did you start playing on the community?  I would say around 4-5 months ago.

What date did you make your forums account? May 18th 2019

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? I have 8 warns at the moment( at this time I am trying to remove them) https://gyazo.com/37adccbababa01961b8f623a2f75af95 

Have you donated? Yes, I have donated 37$

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at?  You will be tested on it: Yes, I have read the guidelines.

Timezone: [EST] Canada

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)  There are multiple reasons as to why I think I deserve this rank on Gaminglight; for instance, I have been apart of a couple staff teams on multiple different Gmod servers. Sadly had to resign due to personnel reasons but that has motivated me to reapply for the better to help other communities as much as possible. Furthermore, I have many skills that make me a great and unique candidate for the Gaminglight staff team! For starters, I have 250+ hours on Gmod Which means I can help others with many problems they may have such as somebody breaking rules. Furthermore, I take initiative for my mistakes and my actions to learn from them. Also,  I am very active and can put a lot of time and effort into Gaminglight servers. Another reason I want to become staff on Gaminglight is because I am mature for my age and feel that I can make a difference to the Gaminglight community. I also always give 110% and will never give up! Lastly, I really think it would be a great experience to work with the Gaminglight staff team and feel as though It would teach me a lot and really mature me. In conclusion, I feel as though all my skills and abilities make me a wonderful candidate to become an Gaminglight Staff Member!

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First off, I would ask them why they were Mass RDMing and tell him/her "I respect your opinion but you will be getting a warn for staff disrespect (x1) and you will be put in anti minge because of the mass RDM' If they continue to disrespect you after you gave them a warn they will be put in anti minge for 10,600 seconds, for Staff disrespect x2 and RDMx4+

image.png

Edited by CapAwesome
Added Screenshot of warns

1 hour ago, PhenixBoy300 said:

+Support Good app, i have only seen you ingame once these past few days though, otherwise, good luck

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

3 hours ago, PhenixBoy300 said:

+Support Good app, i have only seen you ingame once these past few days though, otherwise, good luck

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

+/- support

Last question is vauge towards the end

I've been inbthe community for 5 months and never seen you on..

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

14 hours ago, Sion said:

+/- support

Last question is vauge towards the end

I've been inbthe community for 5 months and never seen you on..

He is active around my time (Weekends like 12AM GMT and WeekDays like 5PM GMT)

21 hours ago, Owen 287 said:

+ support 

very good application 

staff experience 

nice guy in game 

good luck 

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

+ Support

- Nice and friendly guy

- Active

- Knows the rules/good roleplayer

- Has some good experience behind him

- I feel like he is ready :)! 

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

11 hours ago, Calamity said:

+ Support

- Nice and friendly guy

- Active

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

On 7/5/2019 at 11:10 PM, Game Theorist 1A27 said:

-/+ Support

-Good Application

-Little Teamspeak/Forum Activity

-Previous Staff

- I've never seen you before.

Good Luck!

On 7/6/2019 at 4:39 PM, Calamity said:

+ Support

- Nice and friendly guy

- Active

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

On 7/5/2019 at 10:10 PM, Game Theorist 1A27 said:

-/+ Support

-Good Application

-Little Teamspeak/Forum Activity

-Previous Staff

- I've never seen you before.

Good Luck!

16 needs more detail too.

-Your crackhead neighborhood Connor

image.png

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Police-RP Head Of Staff+ within the next 24 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. Thank you, and we look forward with working with you!

~Police-RP Senior Management Team.