Are you a Moderator+?
Indeed i am

How often are you in Teamspeak?
I am in team-speak every single day at-least 6 Hours a day

Do you have a working quality mic?  
Indeed i do

What timezone are you in?
BST

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+) 
Hello my name is Danny Muller and i would like to join the Gaming-Light support team, Recently i have been promoted to Moderator and would like to benefit the community in positive way, I am active in team-speak as well as the forums and would love this opportunity. I have been on gaming light for nearly a year now, I do have to admit i have not been that active for the full year but the previous 3 months have been the most fun i have had in years, I love gaming light and would love to help assist the players of this community. I have previous experiences as support staff on multiple servers in the past so i know what i am doing.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way?
I feel if i join Support staff i can bring a new active member to the team, I am both active on the forums as well as in game and i know what i am doing, I am calm and don't get heated in any situations and know the basics of being a support member. I would greatly appreciate the honour of joining such a group along side my fellow staff members.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels?
Hello my name is Danny Muller from the Gaming light support team. If you do not have a microphone please type in chat (Open a PM with them). Do you have any questions about our community or the team-speak you would like to ask before i give you your member role? (Wait for a response and answer if so) I highly recommend you join our steam group at (https://steamcommunity.com/groups/GaminglightRP). Also i recommend you join our website at (www.gaminglight.com). If you need a SMT member please move to requesting SMT, If that's all i hope you enjoy your time on gaming light, Have a great time!

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability
Yes i promise to uphold all the rules

Edited by [GL] Kanny

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/8/2019 at 3:29 AM, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

+Support

Amazing application

Former SA and Support

Great friend

Well known member

Extremely mature and active 

Deserves another chance 

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

• Fame locked this topic