• no

What is your in-game name?: Jared Fogle

What is your steam name?: Jared From Subway

What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:0:99656823

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: N/a

What date did you start playing on the community?: early march

What date did you make your forums account?: 22nd march

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Silver VIP

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 0 active. 2 total btw 2nd i know is from police rp

image.thumb.png.daf80155742d7fdbef7bb9f0b9ac1d88.png

Have you donated? yes

What rank are you applying for? trial mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? nope!

Have you read the staff guidelines? You will be tested on it: yep!

Timezone: CST 1 hr behind EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)    I am applying for Trial mod cause I want to give back to the server. Its time for me to do something other than taking. I've been able to spend a lot of my time having fun on the server cause of this community because of the great staff. We don't have a mingy server where rdm is common and warns are rare. And thats because of all the staff, working for the greater good and not personal enjoyment or gain. Because of this I have achieved a high rank on one of the branches for the server. This means a considerable amount of my peers are also staff. Now I want to serve my part and help out the server. I believe I could and would be a good staff member cause... well if it go rouge or minge i would have wasted months of progress on something for a night of enjoyment. and I'
m not going to throw away a great server to play on and a bunch of friends to have good times with. I mean why would you do that? Its like buying a car only to wreck it or got to prison cause doing a GTA was fun. Anyways I'm getting off into a rant. I just want to say thank you for looking over my staff application. Even if you think it was udder trash or acceptable.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?  I would start by warning them if they kept with the disrespect they would be gagged. if they kept it up they would be gagged and I would most likely add staff disrespect to the list of offences since they wouldn't stop cussing me out, if they stopped I wouldn't gag them and the sit would go on. next I would get the person who made the staff ticket to give me there story. If i could, I would bring others who could back up what the accuser said. If the accused party seems guilty I would tell them they are getting warned and minged for 10K seconds for mass rdm (and more if they needed to be gagged for the cursing). after that I would warn them and get someone with high enough rank to go and give them the Minge since trial mod cant minge for more the 5 min (300 sec). Lastly If they ltapped I would add that onto the list of offences also. then grab there steam id and get a high enough rank staff member to add on what they think is necessary. I would go for the extra 3360 sec of minge since they were mass rdming.

Edited by killermankey
updated my reason for applying and the 1 question!

RETINA BURN BOI

+/SUPPORT
- Very active.

- Non-Mingey and always on to help with Gensec, could see him using his leader skills on staff.

- Cool guy and is very outgoing.

UPDATED

Edited by Nexieys

2 hours ago, Nexieys said:

+/SUPPORT

- Very active.

- Non-Mingey and always on to help with Gensec, could see him using his leader skills on staff.

- Application needs work seems rushed.

- Mass RDM questions needs more work and more details on what you would do if the situation happened (Its on the right path)

- Try to get some more post on forums.

NOTICE
If application gets updated *EDITED* please pm me so I can update my responce!

9 hours ago, Nexieys said:

+/SUPPORT

- Very active.

- Application needs work seems rushed.

- Mass RDM questions needs more work and more details on what you would do if the situation happened (Its on the right path)

- Try to get some more post on forums.

NOTICE
If application gets updated *EDITED* please pm me so I can update my responce!

Trap.—

giphy.gif

+/- support,

you sound like a great guy. It seems to me that you rushed this app more than you should have. Overall I’d love for you to join the staff team, but I believe your attention to detail could improve. 

22 hours ago, October said:

+/- support,

you sound like a great guy. It seems to me that you rushed this app more than you should have. Overall I’d love for you to join the staff team, but I believe your attention to detail could improve. 

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

ACCEPTED!

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided to accept you for staff! Please speak to HoS+ for SCP-RP in TeamSpeak to get started!

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator