Jobs

Grey

Just out of curiosity how do you guys go about getting jobs and exploring.

Like do you go by getting a new job earn the ranks up and find something new, or do you get all the jobs and earn you’re way up in them. I personally enjoyed getting security and researcher then earning my way up from both so I have the endless opportunities 

• Like 1

I joined E11 over 3 months ago and have fully focused on it with some minor distractions but whenever it comes down to business I always prioritise E11. 

• Like 2

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, August said:

You turned to the dark side! 

You think he turned the dark side? I was the CI CMDR and have become an A1 SGT, the thing I swore to destroy. 

“You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain”

Been in CI since I joined SCP-RP and it's been a blast going from nothing to the highest rank one can achieve tbh if you really like one branch you should stick with it as things that you don't expect might happen to you and you will get the chance to meet all kinds of new people that may turn out to be the best people you'll ever meet. A1 is also a pretty good branch to join if you get the chance to that is.

Big Body Tony

spacer.png

• Bread locked this topic