One month as the Epsilon 11 Commander

Nexieys

Today, marks one moth as me being the Epsilon 11 commander, and honestly I can say this one month was filled with hard work and dedication from me to try my hardest and best to improve Epsilon 11 as much as possible. Keeping it alive and also bringing tons of new ideas and regulations to the branch. I am beyond happy to be the Epsilon 11 Commander and hope they are happy to have me as their commander. I will continue to do what I have been doing as its been working and continue to strive with Epsilon 11
Thank you -
MTF E11 CMDR Nexieys 039N 

SOME PICS OF ME AND E11 the past month

Screenshot (219).png

E11-ss.png

Screenshot (210).png

Screenshot (222).png

Edited by Nexieys

31 minutes ago, [DN] RedlineRush [M] said:

❤️ 

Ur Pretty Hot My Mans, No Homo Though

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

I can say proudly that you are a Commander in which I respect highly along with everyone else. You remind me of myself in some ways, and I don't usually say that to other people. You have done a damn fine job not only leading your regiment, but also respecting them and bonding with them. 

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."

• Bread locked this topic