ViperKing False Warn

ViperKimg

Your In-game: SX ViperKing

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:157110347

The admin's name in-game: Calamity King

What warning did you receive: Mass Prop Minge

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): wan.thumb.PNG.0c7f2c8e7ca83eb6eb3f94eaf1ce5379.PNG

Why do you think this warn was false: Basically, what happened here was someone put a prop that was hanging over the road in front of spawn and Calamity told him he was getting a warn for it (He wasn't on duty but he's Admin so idk if he's allowed to do that or not.) I then took out a prop that I had with my advanced duplicator and jokingly placed it in the road knowing that Calamity likes to joke around sometimes. I was almost immediately pulled away by another staff member, and I deleted the prop. The staff member asked me what was going on and I explained the situation and he said "I understand you were just joking around and I see that you have very low warns, so I'm going to let this go with a verbal warning for now." I then thanked the moderator and went about my day. It wasn't until later on that I realized I had gotten a warn, but not by the Staff member that pulled me into a sit. I tried talking to Calamity about it and he just said:wann.PNG.1be40398fd41ee69e73195327605a464.PNG

Literally admitting that he did not pull me into a sit himself. Basically, I do not necessarily believe this warn is false, as I did perform the action I was warned for, but I would like it removed given the fact that I was verbally warned by another staff member that actually pulled me into a sit and Calamity never told ME in particular that he was going to warn me. If he did, it was probably while I was being pulled into a sit and my prop was still on the road for a few seconds.

Any extra information: As I said, Calamity was not currently on duty. Also, there were no cars anywhere near the area in which the offense was made and there were no active RP situations happening either.

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

My Side of the Story

You were spawning big props in the middle of the road, I told you to stop and you looked at me. You looked away after and kept spawning these big props. I warned you for this, and right after I initiated the warn, the staff member took you to talk about it. After two hours you started messaging me why you were warned, I explained that you were warned for that.

- Support

- I am a admin, I can warn you (Off Duty) for obvious things that does not require a sit.

- You were prop minging, I do not know why you think it's a joke to do stuff like that (its not).

- I was being nice to you, and you choose to ignore me.

- I warned you before the staff took you, and I do not really need to tell you that I am warning you when I told you to stop and you didn't.

- I do not know who you take me for, but I do not joke around. I am a very serious individual who does not tolerate any rule breaking when it comes to roleplay. 

Edited by Calamity

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

5 minutes ago, Ronin said:

-support

You said there was nobody around and no cars around when it happened.  Just because nobody is around, doesn't mean it isn't against the rules.

I didn't say what I did was okay. I simply said that I was given a verbal warning from one admin, and then an actual warn without any notice from another.

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

11 minutes ago, NickenChugget said:

+Support.

I witnessed the situation. Calamity gave Viper the warn after he was pulled into a sit and never directly told him about it.

Whats your ingame name?

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

33 minutes ago, [GL] Joe Mama said:

Since Calamity is an admin and he wanted you warned, he's allowed to do so. Even if another staff member decided a verbal would suffice. -Support

But Calamity never told me he was going to warn me. He just did it. 

- Support

Doesn't need a sit and to be on the job due to it being obvious of prop minge. Which Prop Minge is pretty easy to see, maybe one of the easiest. As well trying to start arguments isn't the best thing to do on the forums, none of us will respond. Just an FYI.

Edited by Willy

8 minutes ago, Willy said:

- Support

Doesn't need a sit and to be on the job due to it being obvious of prop minge. Which Prop Minge is pretty easy to see, maybe one of the easiest. As well trying to start arguments isn't the best thing to do on the forums, none of us will respond. Just an FYI.

I'm not trying to argue. I'm not saying what I did was right. I'm not saying what Calamity did was wrong. I'm simply saying I was never told I was going to recieve a warning. That is why I want it removed.

Edited by VyxLive

Prop minge is top 5 worst things you can probably do on a Garry’s mod server. It’s completely against role play even on a semi serious server, even if  no one is around it only takes seconds for a cop to respond code 3 somewhere and then get instantly rekkked by your prop. So preventing stuff like that calamity was in the right for warning you. 

Long story short in my mind calamity was probably somewhat busy role playing and it does take some time to write a warning making sure you spell everything right and go get your name. He probably was in the process of doing it when the other staff member pulled you up, or just decided to do it after whatever he was busy doing. I’m assuming the staff member that took you in a sit was under the rank of admin, meaning he could still warn you for it. 

- SUPPORT 

• Gaminglight Love 1

15 hours ago, Willy said:

- Support

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

On 7/4/2019 at 5:25 PM, Willy said:

- Support

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

On 7/4/2019 at 12:25 PM, Willy said:

- Support

Just so you know. Read the staff handbook to see what the staff can/shouldn't do. Admins can earn of duty of the violator broke a blatant rule of the server. Like prop kill or nlr or in your car prop minge. He felt have to do a due for those.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

On 7/4/2019 at 9:25 AM, Willy said:

- Support

spacer.png

Denied

While you did claim it was placed as a joke, Calamity was also dealing with another player who was prop minging and you cannot expect a staff member to warn someone for doing the same thing you did and then letting you go. Prop minging is against the MOTD and Calamity has the ability to warn off duty for obvious rule infractions (in this case prop minging)