Weiss' Application for Foundation Doctor

Weiss

• Head Admin

Name: Weiss

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:39334457

How Active are you on Research?:  Daily when possible.

When did you join Research?:  4/11/2019

The position being applied for: Foundation Doctor (Django Bridge)

Why do you want this position?: To assist in administrative duties, aiding the foundation in furthering our scientific progress, containment measures and logging of Site 05’s findings. As well as the endless goal of improving one’s self, my peers in the Research Branch; Importantly creating a long-lasting, reliable and objective command structure. Ensuring the continued growth and stability of Site 05 research even when we’re gone. 

What skills do you have in leadership?:  Over some time, I have developed my abilities in leading others; This allows me to lead others adeptly; As well as aiding in embedding knowledge into my peers. In my time as being a simple RA trainer to my current position of Cross Testing Manager. I have gained a great deal of knowledge in the ability to lead; As well as setting a good example for my peers. The ability to learn more and improve never stops regardless of rank.

What are some tests you have completed in the past?: 
My most notable tests would be a series testing discovering alternating waves within hyper-memetic pulses; Thus explaining their incredibly efficient transfer of energy through solid matter. As well as the long term effects of these memetic waves on the human body. Varying from small microtears in the body, mental deterioration, and physical deformity.

What can you bring to Research Command/Research High Command that others cannot?:
 While there are many capable members of the research branch. A recent lack of critical thinking among the new research candidates has caused a form of brain drain among research. While not applying to all researchers, of course; It is certainly a present issue. Therefore with my experience in research, low command and effective training of researchers; Will aid the research branch in reversing this brain drain which has plagued our general research team; As well as aiding the current HOR’s goal of creating a strong and robust command structure of researchers. 

What is something you would change if you were a member of Research Command/Research High Command?:  While not an issue of grave importance. The distribution of training has been skewed when it comes to training Research Assistant to become Junior Researchers. With the more in-depth training regime for new Research Assistants, it’s more important than ever to make sure they have an entry into the research field. If only a handful of people are training; Then RA’s will be overlooked; Researchers who yet to develop or get used to the new system do not develop their skills or technique. Thus at times lack the motivation to even try training new researchers. Therefore I would create a guide to make learning the ropes of training less overwhelming and inviting. As well as updating the information and info in their training location; Visuals can be quite useful when learning and teaching.

If anyone, who would recommend you to be in Research Command?: The biggest proponents of my command position would consist of KCM Dr. Breen, SCM Soviet, Foundation Doctor Clef (Spookie)and ECM Ruby Rose. Who have been my peers and seniors for some time now.