Willy false warn

BigJohnny

Your In-game:Bigjohnny

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:190683417

The admin's name in-game:SRT MAJ Willy 1X10

The admin's steam name (If you know it):na

What warning did you receive:RDM l ARDM l Mass NITRP l NLR Multiple times

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):

Why do you think this warn was false: I think the warn is false because I never RDMed anybody if I had consent from the people I killed to kill them. All 4 of us were killing each other which people do pretty often when they are friends and are messing around. I’d be minding my own business walking around doesn’t matter what I’m doing minding my own business hanging with my friends no one has to come and interfere with me but cops decide to interfere and then open fire on me. If I die I usually sit around at spawn until all the cops clear up and the situation finishes up. But if I die by my friends I’d go right back to where we usually mess around which we have all done that including staff and non staff members have done the same thing and never got picked out the crowd and warned for NLR when no sit was conducted. He said like 6 people or something was reporting me but then no one was brought to the rooftop n he didn’t want to explain who was reporting me or have anyone brought to the roof just seems kind of suspicious then he said there’s no argument for it ima just get a warn and a minge. I talked to my friends they said they never reported me but willy said my friends were the ones reporting me. Then I talked to my friends that were staff that I was messing around with n he said if I was doing something bad he would have froze me or said something. I think it’s suspicious that I was brought to a rooftop and told I’m getingn a warm and minge no discussion about it. He could have brought everyone that was doing the same thing as me and talked to them too but he only brought me and warned and minged me. Why If there were 3 or more people doing the same thing as me even staff I’m the only one brought to the roof and punished. And I discussion went on. I personally know that I don’t kill people without valid rp reasons unless they are my friends and we are messing around. And if I hit someone unintentionally with my gun while I’m in a gunfight because they get in crossfire It shouldn’t be ARDM because if it was ARDM why would i ATTEMPT to do it when I know I could just do it. There were multiple players and staff involved in the situation and I find it weird I was the only one brought because I was doing the same thing my friends were doing that didn’t get punished..

Any extra information:

62B5B968-4370-4F15-B524-44079FA2F12C.jpeg

+Support

Literally everyone goes around and does this and if any of us get told to stop by a staff member we all will, strange how he was the only one to of been pulled to a sit and warned if a entire group was doing it but that's just me

Kinda hypocritical tho when the staff member who issued the warn and those that are -supporting this warn appeal do this exact same thing on the regular, different rules for different people I guess

Edited by [GL] Phill

That bald Aussie Guy

7 minutes ago, [GL] Phill said:

+Support

Literally everyone goes around and does this and if any of us get told to stop by a staff member we all will, strange how he was the only one to of been pulled to a sit and warned if a entire group was doing it but that's just me

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

- Support

SMT has stated many times getting in gun fights with your friends is no excuse. They have said you cannot do that, and you will still get warned.

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

Reason above, no other excuse with as well 3-5 reports of the situation you were causing. You went out of spawn and kept killing and shooting. No RP within the situation.....

Edited by Willy

48 minutes ago, Calamity said:

- Support

SMT has stated many times getting in gun fights with your friends is no excuse. They have said you cannot do that, and you will still get warned.

So how come other staff members and players were doing it with me and willy brought only me. Everyone should have been punished but he decides to slam me with a warn and nobody else. Why isn’t it in MOTD why haven’t I heard this from SMT? Why is only staff getting told this then when a player does it he gets warned and minged as if it’s a known rule on the motd getting sick of these made up rules that are enforced by staff that aren’t in the MOTD how is there supposed to be a rule that’s not in motd... I’ve even seen you and your is cute family do the exact same thing in spawn so how am I to be warned and minged but no one else does...

Edited by BigJohnny

41 minutes ago, Willy said:

Reason above, no other excuse with as well 3-5 reports of the situation you were causing. You went out of spawn and kept killing and shooting. No RP within the situation.....

There were like 5 other people doing the EXACT same thing as me. And you picked me only. The “situation” wasn’t even a situation it’s just friends messing around staff participate in it all the time so do other players. No one is ever warned for it. Only time I didn’t return to where my friends had were isnwhen cops decided to mess with us and I got killed. Then I wait till the finish there situation n leave then we go back to what we were doings. There were literally multiple people running out of spawn killing and shooting but I’m the only one brought to the roof. Warned and minged with no discussion about it. Because either you were inpatient and don’t want to deal with it or you purely just wanted me warned. You could have conducted a sit with the people that reported me like every other staff does.

Edited by BigJohnny

2 hours ago, BigJohnny said:

There were like 5 other people doing the EXACT same thing as me. And you picked me only. The “situation” wasn’t even a situation it’s just friends messing around staff participate in it all the time so do other players. No one is ever warned for it. Only time I didn’t return to where my friends had were isnwhen cops decided to mess with us and I got killed. Then I wait till the finish there situation n leave then we go back to what we were doings. There were literally multiple people running out of spawn killing and shooting but I’m the only one brought to the roof. Warned and minged with no discussion about it. Because either you were inpatient and don’t want to deal with it or you purely just wanted me warned. You could have conducted a sit with the people that reported me like every other staff does.

I've already given my +support on this but I can sp3cifically recall this morning Fame and Gaur playing around in spawn like this. Your move @Willy

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

1 hour ago, Ronin said:

-support

SMT has told us numerous times not to do that, with friends or no.

+Support Fame and Gaur were doing it.

If smt don't like this I have a rule staying. "no free rdm (killing friendless for fun) or kill boxes (making a box and allowing one to kill each other in it)" this is a rule on a different server I played on when this same thing started to happen. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

On 7/4/2019 at 3:40 AM, Calamity said:

- Support

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

+support even though the staff members -supporting do it with there friends all the time  if johhny does get warn for this    everyone else who kills there friends should get an warn to, 

On 7/4/2019 at 10:26 AM, VyxLive said:

+Support Fame and Gaur were doing it.

• Like 2

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

On 7/4/2019 at 12:34 AM, VyxLive said:

I've already given my +support on this but I can sp3cifically recall this morning Fame and Gaur playing around in spawn like this. Your move @Willy

the whole idea of "oh he did it, so why can't I" or the "he did it and I get punished?" excuse is not necessary. You can make a report on them here on the forums. Other than that, SMT has stated so many times that you cannot do this. It is so mingy and unprofessional when you just start rdm'ing your friends at spawn. It sets a bad example for the community and for yourself. I feel like this warn is justified and should staff as in reminder to not do this again.

- Support again 

• Thanks 1

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

On 7/3/2019 at 9:20 PM, [GL] Phill said:

+Support

Kinda hypocritical tho when the staff member who issued the warn and those that are -supporting this warn appeal do this exact same thing on the regular, different rules for different people I guess

2 hours ago, Calamity said:

the whole idea of "oh he did it, so why can't I" or the "he did it and I get punished?" excuse is not necessary. You can make a report on them here on the forums. Other than that, SMT has stated so many times that you cannot do this. It is so mingy and unprofessional when you just start rdm'ing your friends at spawn. It sets a bad example for the community and for yourself. I feel like this warn is justified and should staff as in reminder to not do this again.

- Support again 

Respectable

On 7/6/2019 at 7:41 PM, Hannah King said:

+support even though the staff members -supporting do it with there friends all the time  if johhny does get warn for this    everyone else who kills there friends should get an warn to, 

On 7/4/2019 at 6:34 AM, VyxLive said:

On 7/4/2019 at 3:20 AM, [GL] Phill said:

+Support

I agree with Hannah, Personally i Don't see this among staff but if they do this it should be an immediate warn/strike, I still am -Supporting In my opinion you deserve the warn, In the MOTD It clearly states no RDM. But as i said if staff are seen doing this it should be a strike/warn or removal

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP

1 hour ago, Kanny said:

I agree with Hannah, Personally i Don't see this among staff but if they do this it should be an immediate warn/strike, I still am -Supporting In my opinion you deserve the warn, In the MOTD It clearly states no RDM. But as i said if staff are seen doing this it should be a strike/warn or removal

That's all well and all but staff don't, what is that sending to the community when staff who are supppsed to be examples do it and get away with it then a non staff member does it and gets warned, my statement and +support stand

That bald Aussie Guy

1 minute ago, [GL] Phill said:

That's all well and all but staff don't, what is that sending to the community when staff who are supppsed to be examples do it and get away with it then a non staff member does it and gets warned, my statement and +support stand

As I said they should get a warning, If i was in Fames or snars position i would remove staff who continued to do it but that isnt the case