Dr. L's (Polar's) Development Supervisor Application

Polar

Name: Dr. L (Polar)

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:68693050

How Active are you on Research?: Unable to be active

When did you join Research?: February

The position being applied for: Development Supervisor

Why do you want this position?: I find reading SCP documents to be interesting and think that with this position, I can do those, but also put a bit of uniqueness into Development (RND) that would be very fun. One of the lore based type projects we could create is Project Olympia (http://www.scp-wiki.net/olympia-project) which is very interesting. An experiment we could do is injecting D-Class with 008 and attempt to have them keep sentience *kill them* and proceed to use low ranking GENSEC to create a super soldier. But also from what I hear I would be making my own subdivison and I have experience with starting from near nothing (E11).

What skills do you have in leadership?: I can lead, and not be extremely rude such as when I suggest something instead of ordering it (Frankly its a nice way of ordering)

What are some tests you have completed in the past?: A sick 682 vs. 096 termination test. You might find it in March. 035 interview.

What can you bring to Research Command/Research High Command that others cannot?: Months of Command Experience as Commander of E11 and lore knowledge

What is something you would change if you were a member of Research Command/Research High Command?: Easier Ability to have tests on Keter SCP's because God knows how long it will take to get perms

If anyone, who would recommend you to be in Research Command?: If they see this, put it your response

Thanks for reading

Retired E11 Commander Polar

Doctor L