Ramon's Ban Appeal

ramonjason98

9C75C59B-D6E0-405B-BF62-F74981199223.thumb.png.29d889cb852a73b9f6c7de8b4576d19d.pngSteam Name: [GL]ramonjason98

Ingame Name: Ramon King / Ramon

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:173191523

Ban Length: Perma

Admin that Banned you: Fame

Reason for Ban: NULL 

Dispute: 

Hello everyone, a few days ago I was banned off the server for the main reason that I was staff abusing/Using physgun off duty. When I was pulled into the ts with fame we talked about a few other issues that he had with me, told me what punishments I was facing and to explain myself. This specific topic that I am referring to is something I may not mention because SMT could take it as advertisement. I agree with the punishment of staff removal and staff restriction, I am here to appeal my perma ban only. Fame stated that the reason I am getting perma banned off the server is because I was staff abusing, and that I could in theory have banned and minged people for no reason, as showing that I "dont care" about following rules. Now this is where I believe things went south. I was on the server 2 days ago staffing, when I got off staff (citizen) I saw a bunch of people dead in spawn (bc people were spawning into eachother) so I decided that I would do everyone a favor and move the "alive" people over to the side like everyone ON DUTY usually does. While I was pushing people away another admin spawned it, him being a mod I accidentally picked him up and pushed im away. Then he picked me up, kind of messed around and "abused his powers". Thats when me and happy also got into a physgun battle for jokes (like a lot of staff members do, admit it or not) 

A few hours later when I got home I saw willy made a staff report on me, the evidence had no context and I never got to say my side of the story on the forums. Next I get a dm from logan saying I need to talk to fame. At that point I dropped everything I was doing and went into fames waiting room expecting the worse. Well... the worst is what I got. After a few minutes of back and forth, he told me my punishment and kicked me out of TS because I was "laughing". I chuckled bc ive never heard of anyone getting perma banned from a gaminglight server for using their physgun off duty. 

Here is why I believe I should deserve another chance, and why I WANT another chance. I agreed with fame that I was abusing my powers off duty. I hereby sincerely apologize for my actions. I have over 1500 on policerp gaminglight server. Its where my friends and family play. I regret my decision everyday wishing I could take back what I did and when I did it. I believe I deserve a second chance not only because I'm already staff restricted and cant "abuse my powers" but also because I am a very loyal member to the community. Here are some pro's and cons. 

Pro's: Close to 1500 hours on policerp server over 8 months | VIP+ | Donated a good amount of money. | Only had 5 warns, and they were all within weeks/month from eachother (latest one being 3-4 months ago) | I always support the community | Active on forums | Nice guy | Really friendly | Always help other people in need ( even off staff ) 

Con's: I physgun and froze 2 people off duty. 

I am not here to argue in the comment sections, Weather you plus or minus support I will stay unbiased and let the community do the talking. 

PS: I love gaminglight, I am truly sorry for what I have done. Sorry that I dissapointed you fame. 

gaminglightban.png

Edited by ramonjason98

- Support

There are many lies that are pointed out in this application that led towards that conversation with Fame and then the Perm Ban from PoliceRP. You were not moving alive people in Spawn. The screenshots do have context and it shows you freezing people in the air, moving them fast back and forth, and freezing random people outside of spawn. It was not an accident what you did, if an accident happened you wouldn't be doing 10+ times. As well, you did get to say your side to Fame in the private channel but something went very wrong and you gave SMT tons of troubles. So most of this application is a lie in the first paragraph and bits of the second paragraph and that's why I'm at a -Support. If you really loved this community you would know the rules and not make your own community whilst being staff here.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Willy said:

- Support

There are many lies that are pointed out in this application that led towards that conversation with Fame and then the Perm Ban from PoliceRP. You were not moving alive people in Spawn. The screenshots do have context and it shows you freezing people in the air, moving them fast back and forth, and freezing random people outside of spawn. It was not an accident what you did, if an accident happened you wouldn't be doing 10+ times. As well, you did get to say your side to Fame in the private channel but something went very wrong and you gave SMT tons of troubles. So most of this application is a lie in the first paragraph and bits of the second paragraph and that's why I'm at a -Support. If you really loved this community you would know the rules and not make your own community whilst being staff here.

I mentioned that I did freeze people, I mentioned that me and happy had a "physgun battle" and I apologized. I simply stated that this was context leading up to my offenses. No one told me of the troubles I was giving SMT, as well I explained to fame about what happened with the members on my community and yours, I was in the right and fame even said he has no proof of it thats why he said he cant ban me for that so thats completely irrelevant in the fact that im appealing a ban for the reasons stated above. I had nothing but good intentions honestly, In my mind I was like " Im gonna stay staff on GL until my server is finished, and right before it goes public I will resign. My intentions were to help as much as I can, not in the negative way that everyone is making it out to be. Ontop of that, every time fame would ask me a question, I would try to respond and then he would cut me off basically saying he doesnt care and that I am making up excuses. So thats why I said I did not really get to say my side. 

And the only person I moved back and forth was happy, which I explained that I did and I apologized for. 

The person I freezed outside was irwin Bc I wanted to see if he was afk and to get a reaction out of him, me and Irwin are cool. I did not do this to any new players or players that I personally don’t have a friendship with.  With that being said I apologized for all my actions I still don’t believe a permanent ban on policerp is necessary and deserved. 

Edited by ramonjason98

+Support

I really liked you on our server man, you made practically everything fun. I know everyone can agree with that. Yeah sometimes you can get carried away with the powers you have but im sure we all have including myself. You really should get a 2nd chance. Good Luck To You Trying To Get Unbanned Ramon. 

-Fun

-Nice Guy

-Mature 

Should get a Second Chance

If you get unbanned, you should at least get a 3 month staff restriction.

-Love Epi Pen

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, [GL] Elapin said:

+Support

I really liked you on our server man, you made practically everything fun. I know everyone can agree with that. Yeah sometimes you can get carried away with the powers you have but im sure we all have including myself. You really should get a 2nd chance. Good Luck To You Trying To Get Unbanned Ramon. 

-Fun

-Nice Guy

-Mature 

-Love Epi Pen

I would love to see you back into the community. I agree with every Elapin said. Even if you are staff restricted it would still be nice to see you back. Best of luck. 

• Gaminglight Love 1

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

+Support

I dont think a ban was necessary. A staff restriction should be fine. 

Edited by Felix
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

Just now, Felix said:

+Support

1 hour ago, [GL] Elapin said:

+Support

-Fun

-Nice Guy

-Mature 

-Love Epi Pen

Well Said.

• Gaminglight Love 1

~Charlie

4 hours ago, Willy said:

- Support

• Gaminglight Love 1

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people's thinking." -Steve Jobs

"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." -Babe Ruth

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." -Thomas A. Edison

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." -Dr. Seuss

3 hours ago, Felix said:

+Support

4 hours ago, [GL] Elapin said:

+Support

-Fun

-Nice Guy

-Mature 

-Love Epi Pen

You're a great guya and you always brought me up when I was down, and to me a perm ban was too much but a staff restriction would fit better for this situation. 

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

+/- Support

From what you've written, I don't think that a ban is necessary. However there's always 2 sides to a story. I'm not saying that you're lying, just that there may be other reasons combined with the ones you know of that lead to your ban. Staying neutral.

21 hours ago, Willy said:

- Support

• Fame locked this topic