12 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Be Lt?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

In-Game Name: John Kill

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:185187771

Current Rank: Sargent Major

How long have you been in your current rank?: about 5+ months (i got promoted to SM when Noot was Chief of Police)

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?: 14 but Dep. Commissioner Bob Bob gave me permission

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): There many reasons why I should become a Lt  because I got a lots of experience in being in the police force and I have been a supervisor for the police for a really long time. I have train many great cadets that have done a grate job in what they do. I have dealt with hard situations many of times and I be leave I have what it takes to become a Lt. Other reasons why I should be promoted to Lt is that I always try my best to answer questions that people ask me that they wouldn't know or if they don't under stay something. Another reason why is I am always active and if I become Lt ill be active a lot more and ill be able to help the rest of command in what is happening in the police force and help out with information in what is going on.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

- Support 

Not fit for a command position

Past experiences with you and PD structure incline me to Minus Support whilst taking into account of common cadet issues.

Any furthermore questions please privately contact me.

- Dispatch Director; Lieutenant Yobo 1L77

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

28 minutes ago, Yobo said:

- Support 

Past experiences with you and PD structure incline me to Minus Support whilst taking into account of common cadet issues.

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

-support

Rarely seen you

Didn’t check for typos/misspellings/basic grammar (shows a lack of professionalism)

Ran into an officer who said you didn’t teach him anything (even if he wasn’t listening you should have picked up on that and done something, and he remembered your name)

9 hours ago, Yobo said:

- Support 

PoliceRP Manager

1 hour ago, RubenTheRealMVP said:

-/+ Support

- Is an overall nice guy

- Havent seen the quality of your trainings and reviewing previous reply's i dont get a good impression.

Good luck

~ Cpt Ruben

Retired Major Cashtag 1L26

On 7/4/2019 at 12:24 AM, Quangasaurusrex said:

-support

I don't feel as if your ready to take a position in low command.

You seem to joke around (in a bad way) and argue on the radio *a lot*

Above reasons too

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

On 7/3/2019 at 11:21 PM, PhenixBoy300 said:

+/- Support
I personally haven't seen you on yet, but then again I came back after a 6 month LOA and haven't seen you in action, maybe ill +support once I see you playing PD

Ex. Dep Comm

On 7/4/2019 at 12:20 AM, Yobo said:

- Support 

-support 

as-much as we’re friends you do get really mad easily and have a slight tendency to get incredibly annoying with people on radio and sometimes you don’t have as much respect for you fellow officers as I dealt you should have as a LT

good luck 

-hunt

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Denied

Sorry but we don't think your ready yet. 

Please improve on the following: Professionalism and Maturity

You may reapply in 2 weeks

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor