ronin false warn appeal

Phil

Your In-game: Phil GSC
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:114270629 

The admin's name in-game: SWAT MSGT Ronin XL6

The admin's steam name (If you know it): [GL]Anarchy moat.gg

What warning did you receive:  Player DissX#|"I don't give a fuck anymore"

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://steamcommunity.com/id/Lord_0f_Woe/screenshot/784106011902820943

Why do you think this warn was false:  i believe its false because telling someone to "fuck off mate" after getting their family called minges in ooc/staff sit mulitple times shouldnt be a warnable offience, arguing with it in ooc then taking it to a sit,multiple times during the sit he dissed my family calling them minges and referring them to the yuki's,  i then tried to clear up why my family got into 3 shootouts(1st being attempted bank raid but a bloods member interfered shooting us then cops were involed due to bloods shoot out with us, 2nd being when we broke out a family member who was being arrested for a unrelated matter, 3rd shootout for due to the breakout in suburbs) since that was what the sit was about then get told the sit was over before i got to finish explaining, then procceded to assert that hes a admin and that anyone shooting for no matter what reason would get warned.
me saying  "I don't give a fuck anymore" was due to them finishing the sit before i got to say my peace so i said "I don't give a fuck anymore" just hurry up and retrun me unless im gonna be warned and apparently saying "fuck off mate" to someone disrespecting my family multiple times in both ooc and the sit is considered player diss

Any extra information: n/a

Signature.png

John Kill, the one I called to mediate the sit originally, told you he was going to warn you for player diss, as you were constantly telling us to fuck off, and that you didn't give a fuck.  Wherein you started saying the same to him.  Hence the warn.  He then minged you as well for three minutes I believe for the diss.  After your minge was over, you started in OOC about your warn, attempting to instigate.  I told you to stop in OOC, you continued. I could have warned you for that, but I simply told you to stop again.  I myself was warned twice in the past for telling someone to 'eff off'.  It is considered player diss.

i was saying "just fuck me off since this sit is done" multiple times since you made it abundantly clear that the "sit" if you could call it that was over was when you said:

Admin| SWAT MSGT Ronin XL6: End of discussion.

Admin| SWAT MSGT Ronin XL6: YOu can send him back now John

it wasn't even a sit since i never got to even finish what i was saying without being interrupted by either you or john i had to resort to typing which got ignored anyway.
You get away with calling me and every single member of my Family a minge but the moment I say "Fuck off" its a warn for player diss and a minge, makes perfect sense

Edited by [GL] Phill

Signature.png

- Support

Nah, being disrespectful in a sit will just get you a warn. Saying "fuck off" tells the staff you do not obviously care, so you do not care about the warn also right?. With that attitude I feel like I do view it as a player diss. 

In any sit on Gaminglight you need to act mature and respectful. If not the staff members will just get upset and they will just warn you. 

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

-support

You might not see it as disrespect but Ronin or John might of feelt disrespect by that comment

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

Oh yeah cos being brought to a "sit" which was only just so ronin could tell me off and me not defend myself and get player dissed during the sit is perfectly fine, but watch out if I say "Fuck off" to him calling me and my family a minge and then after the "sit" was done and me not allowed to once again continue with what I was saying or anything with John doing absolutely nothing to "moderate" keep the "sit" within guidelines when I get talked over, interrupted by both him and ronin.

That's the Way yall are gonna see it and not actually see the context then this is just a lost cause cos as per usual staff always side with staff, during the sit as John did multiple times during the sit and now yall cos someone said a swear

Since if I reply to ronin it's "arguing" even if he's allowed to, not once did I tell John kill to "Fuck off" he's someone I consider a good pal the only time I swore towards him was when I told him to "Fuck ME(the big emphasis on the word me)off from the sit since im not able to say anything, only times I said "Fuck off" was when ronin called me and my family minges which anyone would do so. How ronin can get away with player dissing whereas I say "fuck off" to him calling me and my family minges and I get warned for player diss I'll never know

Edited by [GL] Phill
Can't start arguments

Signature.png

4 hours ago, Calamity said:

- Support

Nah, being disrespectful in a sit will just get you a warn. Saying "fuck off" tells the staff you do not obviously care, so you do not care about the warn also right?. With that attitude I feel like I do view it as a player diss. 

In any sit on Gaminglight you need to act mature and respectful. If not the staff members will just get upset and they will just warn you. 

It could be the way you say the it which can be disrespectful, For example if i say to someone Thank you that is polite and a nice way to thank someone who is being a chill dude if i say "Thhhhhhhannnnks alottttt" Sarcastically it has a whole different meaning, By saying "Fuck off" it is directed at someone where as you could say "Right boys since this sit is done lets all fuck off" which would be the same word in a different meaning

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

9 hours ago, Calamity said:

- Support

spacer.png

+Support

If hes getting attacked, hes going to respond. He cant think clearly if you all are making him more heated than Phil already was with all the things that had happened to him. If someone is going to disrespect my family, I'm going to smack them back just as hard. The Yukis are an old family, so you drop it. If you compare someone and his family to an old family who were well known to break rules, that's disrespect. Phil cant just go from heated from all the things to completely calm. Its literal human nature that you respond to something you are aggressively attacked by. I can clearly see both sides, in which Phil couldn't think, you could have just warned him or given him a verbal and let it go. The sit dragged on and I dont feel a warn was correct, as he is defending himself. I just got suspended from overwatch for standing up for myself against toxic players, and naturally, I responded to them without thinking because they are attacking someone for no apparent reason. I dont want anyone to respond to this post other than opinions aka +/- Supports. Further comments not leading views and starting aggressive interactions between eachother will be hidden. 

• Gaminglight Love 1

11 minutes ago, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

+Support

If hes getting attacked, hes going to respond. He cant think clearly if you all are making him more heated than Phil already was with all the things that had happened to him. If someone is going to disrespect my family, I'm going to smack them back just as hard. The Yukis are an old family, so you drop it. If you compare someone and his family to an old family who were well known to break rules, that's disrespect. Phil cant just go from heated from all the things to completely calm. Its literal human nature that you respond to something you are aggressively attacked by. I can clearly see both sides, in which Phil couldn't think, you could have just warned him or given him a verbal and let it go. The sit dragged on and I dont feel a warn was correct, as he is defending himself. I just got suspended from overwatch for standing up for myself against toxic players, and naturally, I responded to them without thinking because they are attacking someone for no apparent reason. I dont want anyone to respond to this post other than opinions aka +/- Supports. Further comments not leading views and starting aggressive interactions between eachother will be hidden. 

Well said.

• Gaminglight Love 1

~Charlie

7 hours ago, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

+Support

+ support

reason above

logan2.png

To clear things up more, you told me in ooc, when I tried to discuss the things your family members were doing you said "Either make a sit or cya :)" So I made a sit.  Your family was shooting cops as soon as they were pulled over, claiming that someone in the car was wanted.  They were robbing the bank and hiding outside the vault to shoot us, they would die from a gunfight and before NLR time was even close to being up get into another.  I tried to explain this all to you during the sit, in which you just kept listing off what you were doing, which is what I said they were doing.  When I finally decided to just have John Kill end the sit, as it wasn't going anywhere, I told you that I would start warning your family the next time they started shooting at myself or other government for no reason.  THAT is when you told me to fuck off.  When John Kill said you were getting a warn for it you told him to fuck off and that you didn't fucking care.  I was not trying to warn you during the sit until you started staff dissing both myself and John.  Once you started that when I ended the sit, that is when you got warned.  You told me to call a sit to discuss anything with your family, so I did.

On 7/6/2019 at 3:33 PM, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

+Support

• Like 1

On 7/6/2019 at 4:33 PM, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

+Support

Phill, I just dont recommend you say stuff like that as it can be a bit touchy