FBI and meta gaming new rule - Denied

TheJackForce

What you want to see? -  I want to see that People can’t identify FBI agents due to they are not got anything on them to make them look like they are FBI like PD has the officer uniforms and I would like this to be warn if it happens and I want to see this added to our cars that has no visible marking with the FBI skin 

Why should we add it? - this will stop people from randomly shooting us and identify us and we can do stings and steak outs on suspects.

What are the advantages of having this? - we don’t get RDM randomly and this rule should be added due to in real life you can’t tell if someone is FBI until they show the badge 

Who is it mainly for? -all Gov officials 

Links to any content - N/A

22 minutes ago, [GL] Phill said:

I mean wouldn't you just use the undercover npc to do stings/steakouts? Plus I mean the whole suit thing would be narc looking anyway

We tend to follow around our undercovers and being called out as FBI without showing the badge is really annoying due you shouldn’t know if they are FBI

- Support

You are meant to see FBI badges in their inventory. It's about roleplay my dude, in real life FBI agents always have their badge. In their inventory you can see their badge, with that the weapons in your inventory doesn't really matter because they will see the badge. 

It's not like criminals can weapon check you unless they kidnap you. If they already know that your FBI without doing that, there's something wrong with you. People literally cannot just "see" that your FBI just by taking a look at you. 

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

1 hour ago, Calamity said:

- Support

You are meant to see FBI badges in their inventory. It's about roleplay my dude, in real life FBI agents always have their badge. In their inventory you can see their badge, with that the weapons in your inventory doesn't really matter because they will see the badge. 

It's not like criminals can weapon check you unless they kidnap you. If they already know that your FBI without doing that, there's something wrong with you. People literally cannot just "see" that your FBI just by taking a look at you. 

I understand what you mean but by the skins we have you wouldn’t see the badge so your incorrect  there and our weapons would be hidden and people run up to our cars to read the tag and you said “ FBI badges in their inventory” does not mean that it is on display and FBI don’t wear their badges like detectives do it’s in a wallet sort of thing so your statement is incorrect I could continue to disprove you but that takes too much time 

On 7/3/2019 at 9:18 AM, Calamity said:

- Support

I feel this was meant to say +Support??

+Support Yes, you do see badges in their inventory and criminals don't have inventory checkers, but @jackrhyssull is saying that he wants to have a rule put in the motd that says unless you find that badge, you cannot know they are FBI. The suits do look a little suspicious in a small town like we have as our map, but I think this would be a great addition to the roleplay. 

The only problem I see with this is it might be very difficult to begin enforcing it until everyone is used to it. Not everyone checks motd every day, so the first few times a sit is brought, people might have some problems. Also, it will never be able to be 100% enforced and known, as most people just go by the name of the job above your head or your name in which literally has "FBI" in it.

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

- Support

On 7/3/2019 at 2:18 PM, Calamity said:

- Support

- Support

I agree.

• 2 weeks later...

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason

Lead Account Manager

Backend Operations | Custom  Jobs | Proud Member since 2017