Spookies DHOR Application

Spookie Ghostie

Name: Dr. Clef ( spookie )

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:85224325

How Active are you on Research?: I have been trying to make a comeback to research 

When did you join Research?:  January 12 ( first time I joined the forums )

The position being applied for: DHOR

Why do you want this position?: Its a step up and I feel like I can really help change research in the direction it needs to go and we haven't had many active DHOR's which is a shame and something I don't want to see. If I get this position I'll do everything I can to be active and help out researchers as well as hopefully making changes that can save research. 

What skills do you have in leadership?: I have been in low command for nearly a year and Ive seen the changes research has made to where it got now, I have a lot of experience helping those in lower ranks out and learning the ropes and I hope to keep doing this.

What are some tests you have completed in the past?:

https://gaminglight.com/forums/topic/38127-the-test-of-an-anomalous-melon-autopsy-of-dash-2s-and-incident-reports-friday-january-25-2019/?tab=comments#comment-256231

What can you bring to Research Command/Research High Command that others cannot?:

experience I have been on before DHOR W and Jeff and like said before i've witnessed many things and I'm sure I can handle anything that comes my way.

What is something you would change if you were a member of Research Command/Research High Command?: 

Personally i'd allow more access to SCP's give researcher 1 and 2 a little bit more things to test on like 1048 as it spawns in LCZ and if they have security i'm sure they can handle it. I am also sure I can increase activity by having large mass tests assembling as many researchers as we can to test on one SCP. 

If anyone, who would recommend you to be in Research Command?: 

Trevdec hes shown to be great and dedicated at RP and I feel like a lot of people can learn from him 

Edited by Spookie Ghostie