Fear Rp Rule - Denied

Skela

What you want to see? -  Fear Rp to be related by health

Why should we add it? - to prevent “if I have my gun out and keep firing at the people. I can’t be fear Rp” happens multiple times and it kinda gets annoying. For which I believe, once they’re in a Low state of health *possible like 50hp or so* They should run away (if not in combat that is) and if they get cornered. They can’t just pull out a gun and attempt to kill while there is 10 (insert predator here)

What are the advantages of having this? -make fear rp more real tbh. You would be scared shitless if you about to die. I mean perhaps.

Who is it mainly for? - any military/combat branch

Links to any content - 

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{

The added stress this would add to admins when people make staff calls about this would be too much in my mind. This would be too much

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

Just now, th3 said:

The added stress this would add to admins when people make staff calls about this would be too much in my mind. This would be too much

You’re not wrong, but in my opinion. It’s sometimes already a problem when someone breaks fear rp/ either way. Both stress situation will happen.

example: (Exp if the rule was to be put in) “Oh he didn’t abide to the rules! And kept fighting! We had multiple guns at him and he was powered health!” That sit will automatic end with checking the b logs to confirm he was lowed health. 

example if the rule wasn’t put in:

”oh he didn’t follow fear rp! We had multiple people around him, and he just kept shooting till he dies! And repeat Saying, can’t fear rp me I have my gun out!”

now both is a headache. Either way, something needs to be adjusted for fear rp in my opinion. That is just a thought I came up. 

Or making a guideline of what can be “fear rp”.

if so I’ll be glad making the fear rp guide lines with people. If we don’t got one already.

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{