Staff Access to Door Commands - Denied

Knuckles

What you want to see? - I would like to see staff granted access to the DarkRP door commands (/forceunown, /forceunlock, etc)

Why should we add it? - With the addition of Utility staff (Medical in particular) I have seen a rise in RP use of the operating tables. Consequently I have also seen minges "buy" the tables and use their keys to lock them, thus preventing use. With staff able to use these commands the damage could be more easily repaired without having to kick the offender from the server.

What are the advantages of having this? - Quicker response and resolution to a problem minges can easily cause

Who is it mainly for? - Staff usage to stop minges and any time a door may get messed up

Links to any content - N/A

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!