Squad System Suggestion - Denied

Blackbeard

What you want to see? - If anyone here has played on milrp, you would know theres a squad system that would allow players to one, stop friendly fire, this could work very well for GENSEC as well as MTF, and could help a lot, and two, would allow us to see where our squad members are and see the hp of them to see if their alright.

Why should we add it? - This would prevent the hell hole tking is on the server, it happens so often its crazy, and as hectic D block is, they could really use this as much as CI, MTF, ETC ETC.

What are the advantages of having this? - This would allow tking to stop, allow us to see where our party members are, could be good for like A1 if protecting Site admins etc etc, and would help see the status of players

Who is it mainly for? - MTF, CI, GENSEC, and anyone else really

Links to any content - N/A

Retired Super Admin Blackbeard (SCPRP) | Retired Director of Containment: Blackbeard | Retired Director of Task Forces: Blackbeard | The One and Only Omicron-9 Commander | Retired O5-6 "The American" (SCPRP)

As much as I want to see this happen.

-Support/ UNLESS THEY CAN DO THE FOLLOWING_

disable friendly fire when needed/ disable the outline.

cause outline can cause meta gaming.

and also for CI if captured you must be executed at all cause. 

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{

1 minute ago, Skela said:

Not to mention when someone rings the bell

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

51 minutes ago, Skela said:

This is very nice idea blackbeard very cool!

23 minutes ago, Kade said:

Metagaming Metagaming Metagaming Metagaming Metagaming Metagaming Metagaming Metagaming Metagaming Metagaming Metagaming 

Sorry didnt mean for it to sound like meta gaming just no taking was the main problem

Retired Super Admin Blackbeard (SCPRP) | Retired Director of Containment: Blackbeard | Retired Director of Task Forces: Blackbeard | The One and Only Omicron-9 Commander | Retired O5-6 "The American" (SCPRP)

This could solve a few problems on the server, but would only be beneficial if it saw a large number of tweaks to prevent metagaming. Additionally, this system could cause problems for events put on by the ET staff. I do remember Jet suggesting this system be implemented a long while back and it was denied then. 

+/- Support

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

The squad system would be hard to do, 1. because you would need to have a system that would make it so you can not friendly fire. 2. Some of the ways the metagaming can happen can be caused my this. and 3. It would need to be one that does not crash or breaks the game in any way. It would have to also have a large party type to handle it without crashing. 
+/- support