Dredgen

In-Game Name: Dredgen

Steam Name: [GL] Dredgen

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:491431877

Are you a Moderator+? PoliceRP Moderator

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Almost every day 

Do you have a working quality mic? Yes

What timezone are you in? EST

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+) I wish to be a member of the support team because I want  to help the community more then I already can. I wan't to be able to help people in game and in Teamspeak to the best of my ability. I am active in Teamspeak and in it almost everyday. I can be a kind person towards others and can keep my patience, I also can act respectful and kind to others. I am a well known member in the PoliceRP community. I have experience in being professional in simple situations or extremely stressful ones, I also know how to be a leader.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? I can bring professionalism and kindness towards other members of the support team, as well as being able to answer questions.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? Hello my name is Dredgen from the Gaminglight support team how may I help you today/tonight (In a kind tone)

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

14 hours ago, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

+Support

Very active

Deserves a chance 

Good staff member

Excellent application 

Great greeting example

Very mature 

From what I've seen Dredgen is  mature, respectful and  professional. I think he would do good things on support! 

+Support

Tyler John  Police Colonel 

SWAT Master Sergeant  EMS Captain

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/8/2019 at 3:28 AM, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

+Support

Very active

Deserves a chance 

Good staff member

Excellent application 

Great greeting example

Very mature 

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

• Fame locked this topic