Hxted Lxgnd

21 hours ago, Yobo said:

This hole is so deep that I feel that someone should lock this.

It's not that it's deep, it's more that there's just some frustrations, which happens. 

But on that note, if an admin hears something, then they don't need the evidence that you said it, when they heard it themselves. It's a bigger picture on it's own. I understand where you're coming from, I really do Rick. But we all know what we heard. I'm not jumping to conclusions or anything, because I'm being upfront and honest with you. I've been nothing but honest with you and that won't change. However, I think denial is playing a huge part in this drastically. Yes, it was the king clan as there were a few of us over there that heard you say it. Calmity was a little closer to the convo than I can remember but he heard it. Billy was right there so I know he heard it and your comment was said directly to me. Was it meant to be mean to me? No, because the other player was giving you troubles as you claimed. If your comment never got spoken, then I would've talked to them myself and we all could've worked something out and then this situation wouldn't have happened to begin with. 

I know you're not a people person and there's nothing wrong with that. I'd like to see you back on the server, I won't deny it because just like I said in my last comment here, I think you're an alright dude. No complications, just not too involved with people as a whole. I also get we all make mistakes in the heat of the moment but again, this is something that doesn't go lightly here whether it was as a joke, or serious. I personally would like to see you unbanned (even though I -supported you) and would like you to have another chance. But that is not my decision to make sadly.

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

On 7/3/2019 at 4:19 AM, Willy said:

- Support

Highly doubtful of the story you put, I know Billy and he can understand quite well on what people say. Just not enough evidence and the story doesn't add up.

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

On 7/5/2019 at 12:33 AM, Sion said:

A Ddos threat is a perma...

If it as a joke or not 

Yes.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

On 7/3/2019 at 2:53 PM, Hxted Lxgnd said:

no you werent calamity XD it was kami clan,c137 clan and king clan, billy king me and voxis

I dont mean to be rude bro but dont include yourself

yeh And I actually was, I was with Billy in teamspeak hearing the whole thing. You were upset with what happened with Voxis and Billy, so you made a ddos threat, and voxis made a funny comment saying "Did he just make a ddos threat... waaaaa". Billy banned you, not cool for saying stuff like that. 

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

+1

i have known rick for a long time and i know that he would never ddose or threaten to ddose the server.

there is not enough evidence on billy because he could be lying about everything to save his reputation you never know but for me rick's story fits in place with the book but billy has not responded on this matter and now hes quote on quote on vacation so i think rick should not be banned at all. That billy just banned rick without actully listening to him is just not how you should handle situations like that.

rick was a very active member on the server and he brought alot of people in to the server so thats just my opinion dont comment bullshit on my post. thanks (;

giphy.gif

Edited by MasterKing

-support 

I don’t know the full story but the one thing I know, is that billy is a highly trusted staff member and usually staff members don’t lie or make up those sorts of things and because billy is a highly trusted staff member I highly highly doubt it that he falsely banned you 

13 minutes ago, Owen 287 said:

-support 

I don’t know the full story but the one thing I know, is that billy is a highly trusted staff member and usually staff members don’t lie or make up those sorts of things and because billy is a highly trusted staff member I highly highly doubt it that he falsely banned you 

yea usually but you never know for sure

2 minutes ago, MasterKing said:

yea usually but you never know for sure

He wouldn't be where he's at if he wasn't trusted. Him, Calamity and I all heard what he said. I even said i'd like him back because I think he's a cool dude and everything but at the end of the day, he said what was said. 

I understand there are frustrations and it's entirely understandable, but to say a comment like that is not in the slightest funny or a joke. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

1 minute ago, Owen 287 said:

voxis is completely right. it is hard when a friend is banned but when there’s proof and a trusted staff member involved you just got to realize that your friend fucked up by proof I mean more trusted staff members at the sit 

where is the proof its word for word dude?!

Can’t believe how petty some people are being. Anyone who argues further will be punished. Make sure to follow the forum rules and avoid arguments on public threads. Being polite goes a long way.

• Like 2

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator