Hxted Lxgnd

Steam Name: Hxted Lxgnd

Ingame Name: Rick C137

SteamID: 76561198958738285

Ban Length: Permanent

Admin that Banned you: Billy King

Reason for Ban: DDOS Threat

Dispute: http://prntscr.com/o9tgf8 <----pic of ban

I believe this ban was false because I was telling someone that there was a ddosser in the lobby that might boot someone off(trying to let someone know so they were aware) and then billy king teleported me up to roof immediately and banned me for 1 month and shortly changed it to perma ban, I dont know what I did wrong or why im the one that got banned in this scenario when I was trying to help out by telling you guys that there was a ddosser in the server and I got banned for it.

~ Hxted Lxgnd

@Hxted Lxgnd what evidence do you have? "Wack".

- Support

@[GL] Billy is a well known player and a well known staff member for being one of the upmost understanding people. If he banned you then obviously it is not false.

Those tags on your post wont exactly help your "false" case.

And try being a little bit more respectful. You wanna get unbanned? Then damn act like it..

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

sorry, can I please call you

I havent been doing the best and I guess my attitude just aint right, you can put me infront of any other admin and they will tell you that im not a people person

im just dealing with stress irl and usually id hop on the server to help cope with that and when I get false banned and when someone asks me for evidence when the other person doesnt have evidence either that doesnt help the situation

when you get to know me I can be a good guy but if youre going to disrespect me by not responding then I am going to say wack bc I have the freedom of speech and that is wack.

and it isnt good to have someone that dislike me severely be alone with a sit with me thats just common sense, obviously something is going to be a little buyist dude

especially when I try to help out telling him theres a ddosser on the server and he bans me for threat of ddos

how is that a threat

- Support
I highly doubt your side of the story

Your response to people is very inappropriate and unprofessional.

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

3 minutes ago, Hxted Lxgnd said:

but you wouldnt know that unless you actually read what was said, Im not really a people person

Look bud. I'm not a people person either. But I dont do stupid shit like that.

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

Thanks for somewhat understanding man, thats all im looking for, look if youre busy yobo I get it but lmk when we can have like a private call man I really appreciate your guys work and im sorry for making you guys have to deal with my dumb bs, I havent been doing the best but I cant be putting that onto you guys when all youre doing is just your job, Im sorry?

12 hours ago, Yobo said:

- Support

@[GL] Billy is a well known player and a well known staff member for being one of the upmost understanding people. If he banned you, it most likely wasn't for nothing.

And try being a little bit more respectful. You wanna get unbanned? Then please act like it..

Edited by Lil Chum

I honestly think you're a cool guy, I won't lie to you. However, I was there when you said what you said and you didn't say "That you knew a ddosser on the server." You specifically said "If that guy doesn't leave me alone, I'll have someone boot him off the server and they'll make it to where he can't log in for a long time." Or something along those lines. 

Like I said it's nothing personal to you man, I think you're cool and an alright guy. I wish things didn't turn out the way that they did. 

-SUPPORT 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

35 minutes ago, Hxted Lxgnd said:

I never said I would get a guy to do it I was telling him that one of the people hes harrassing was going to boot him off bc someone was telling me ab it so I was telling him ab it

- Support

I was there with Voxis and Billy when this happened. Yes you did say this, we don't take to kindly about that stuff dude. 

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

54 minutes ago, Hxted Lxgnd said:

no you werent calamity XD it was kami clan,c137 clan and king clan, billy king me and voxis

I dont mean to be rude bro but dont include yourself

Don't know how to break it to you but, Calamity is in King...

~Charlie

I know he is but it was king clan and then I left the area with billy king so only he could hear me talk and then I got banned

and before I get banned I talked to voxic because he was th eonly admin online that I had respect for

because he doesnt jump to conclusions without evidence and then asks for evidence. which if youre doing that without giving me evidence of "what I did" then therefore you are a hypocrite and if you are going to take that as a staff diss go for it but that is what a hypocrite is, and if you dont like the truth then thats not my problem, I dont mean to be toxic, or rude or disrespectful in anyway but when dumb things happen and ppl that werent there start claiming they were there I will have a problem

22 hours ago, Yobo said:

@Hxted Lxgnd what evidence do you have? "Wack".

- Support

@[GL] Billy is a well known player and a well known staff member for being one of the upmost understanding people. If he banned you then obviously it is not false.

And try being a little bit more respectful. You wanna get unbanned? Then damn act like it..

23 hours ago, Willy said:

- Support

Highly doubtful of the story you put, I know Billy and he can understand quite well on what people say. Just not enough evidence and the story doesn't add up.

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people's thinking." -Steve Jobs

"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." -Babe Ruth

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." -Thomas A. Edison

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." -Dr. Seuss

Stop responding to peoples responses. You aren't suppose to.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

1 hour ago, therealdredgen said:

Stop responding to peoples responses. You aren't suppose to.

This isn’t a staff application he can reply.

• Gaminglight Love 1

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

oh im dumb af

• Laughing 2
  • Gaminglight Love 1