2 members have voted

1. 1. Should I get T-MOD

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: TheeReaper

What is your steam name?: [GL] TheeReaper

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:104825571

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) None

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I would say around the 12th of March

What date did you make your forums account? May 22

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Platinum 

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198169916871/screenshot/779602389933950521

Have you donated? I bought Gold myself and after that Fireman Bought me Platinum, Shout out to fireman on that

What rank are you applying for? Trail Mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): 

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) The Reason I believe I deserve the Rank of Trail Moderator is Because I am on allot late at night and Usually during the Hours of 3-7AM is called Minge hour due to it, well, Being Minge hour. It is so hard to play during those times as a Legit RolePlayer due to, D class minging and RDM'ing, SCP's FRP'ing and No Staff on to Control them. If I get accepted for SCP-RP Staff I will make it my Duty to not Just staff during Normal Hours but, Staff During Minge Hours and Help the Legitimate Rolelayers actual Roleplay. Minge Hour kind's of, in a way, Brings a bad name to the server During those hours. If I can get accepted for Trail Moderator, I will make Sure Minge Hour becomes, Just playing SCP-RP normally Late at night. Also, During my time on ET I saw that Even during the day, that SITS were not being taken, either due to Staff being busy, AFK, or just not there. So, if I get T-mod I will make Sure that every SIT gets taken! This is why I believe I should get T-Mod.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would Warn them for Mass Rdm'ing and Cursing at me in the same warn, if they continue I will ask a Admin+ to Anti-Minge them for 10000 Seconds

No one Remembers me ~ AHOT Reaper

+/- support

Reaper you’re a great guy and I’d love to see you as an addition to the staff team. I do remember your staff report and you have to be careful about your history. Otherwise, I’d love to see you as a staff member. 

(Also it’s Trial mod not trail mod sir). 

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

big cat running GIF