Soviet's Foundation-Doctor Application

Your Local Soviet

Name: Soviet

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:0 (?)

How Active are you on Research?:  1-6 hours a day.

When did you join Research?: 1-2 months ago.

The position being applied for: Foundation Doctor (Emily Sharon Ross)

Why do you want this position?: I want to help further better the Research branch, and I believe I have the qualities to help with that. I have always thought of ideas to help better the research branch, but never have the courage to say them due to my low status in command. I want to help contribute to the Research branch by helping give ideas to higher ups and even help implement them. I also want lower commands such as SCS, ECM, etc to be noticed for there ideas, I want to help forward there ideas. With this position I can also help bring better test results, as I will have access to better test quality material and information to help better understand SCP's.

What skills do you have in leadership?: Enforcing rules when they need to be enforced among the Research branch, assisting with people if they need the help, and helping Researchers become better everyday, there is always room for improvement, thats why its always recommended to keep setting new goals.

What are some tests you have completed in the past?: SCP-173 (Facial Obstructions Test) | SCP-049 (Zombie Diagnosis Test) | SCP-049 Full Diagnosis (Currently still in progress but its a huge project that goes over how SCP-049 conducts his operations and how SCP-008 could be tied with his procedures).

What can you bring to Research Command/Research High Command that others cannot?: Helping better other researchers. Helping researchers better themselves everyday by giving them goals to move towards. This way it can be a medium-fast paced way of helping improve Researchers tests, responsibilities, and possibly even activity.

What is something you would change if you were a member of Research Command/Research High Command?: Training procedures. I would edit the training room to make it similar to GenSec's, where you put everything the Research Assistant needs to know on the wall, so that way RRA's don't have to keep tabbing out or window-mode there Gmod to read the SOP to them.

If anyone, who would recommend you to be in Research Command?: Weiss or Breen

SCP-RP - Former Assistant Head of Research | Former OMI-9 2LT | Former GenSec 2LT

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

• 1 year later...

-support

😳

Your demotion is denied

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

I think this man has HCMD potential 

+Support

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png