D class Custom jobs and the AWP and pretty much people - Denied

lildirtyharry04
Message added by Igneous

Please follow the format.

when playing as a nu7 sniper i get 150 HP and 125 Armor and then i run into a Custom d class job with a sledge hammer or a tec 9 the sledge hammer 2 shots me and the tec 9 literally destroys my armor and health it takes about 15 bullets to kill me and they both takes around a full mag of awp rounds to kill idc if they have their weapons but i should be able to 2 or 3 shot them like a normal d class the AWP is a sniper rifle which in real life would pierce metal and it makes me mad when a d class survives 6 shots and just walks it off like it nothing the AWP needs a buff or the Custom class for D class need to not exsist or need a nerf  it makes it SUPER unfair for mtf and Gensec to have to go against these odds they literally are a 1 shot for sledge hammers and the d class are now in constant riots which make are jobs even harder because we have to deal with d block as well as scp and CI and it really makes are experience ruined and Literally all of research is dead also because of this no one can do anything because research cant get d class cause all they do it shoot them and then CI there is so many of them in raids it makes it almost impossible to kill them especially the command classes they come in with shotguns just a few shots and 3 mtf can be killed then Sometimes scp's dont understand rules and d class get real mingy about the rules it ruins this game i do not believe this is the server or the administrations fault though they need money but they also need to fix some of the stuff that is happening on the server

There should be an all-time nerf when it comes to D Class CCs. They're honestly frustrating to fight against and it just causes more D Block riots. Someone made a d class with cloak gear. This needs to be put to a stop.

Smartest Lad Here ~ Research Supervisor and  EC Commander Kyle

7 hours ago, KyleTheOne said:

There should be an all-time nerf when it comes to D Class CCs. They're honestly frustrating to fight against and it just causes more D Block riots. Someone made a d class with cloak gear. This needs to be put to a stop.

The cloak was denied

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

+Support
Personally, I feel D-Class CC shouldn't exist, they are the reason D-Class riots get so out of hand, because a Reznov or Totally Normal can one most Gensec and are literal tanks, and when they riot with other people, its pure chaos, then we have to deal with 4 hour long riots, mainly cause either A) the SO's or higher die or basically give up and join a new job, or B) we can't simply handle all the D-Class, its hard to kill them when they run and hit you with knives, when you focus on one, another can kill you from behind. D-Class CC's are the literal beginning to the end of Gensec, they are the ones that cause the riots and the ones that keep them going.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif