Rank You are Applying For: Captain

In-Game Name: Yobo

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:96930298

Current Rank: Lieutenant 

How long have you been in your current rank?: 11 Months

What timezone are you in?: NZST

How many Warns do you have?: 0

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum):

I believe I deserve to be promoted to captain for a numerous amount of reasons. 

I have held the rank Lieutenant for almost 1 Year. Reason for this is because I was deployed twice (Before and after Christmas) Even during these deployments when I was supposed to be on LOA I made an attempt to come on the server and be active to the best of my ability, now that my deployment has come to an end I have come off LOA and increased my activity in the department; So my first reason of why I should be promoted would have to be "Dedication" to Rockford City Police Department. 

My lengthy time as Lieutenant has proven fundamental for me. Being a command rank for such time has enabled to me see the bigger picture of the Police department and watch Low ranking officers grow and become Sergeant Majors. Because of this I have gained an abundance of knowledge on the different types officers we have and how to handle and relate to them on different levels other than just Rank based. being command this long has helped me understand more and more which helps when people ask me questions, I can give them an actual answer instead of second guessing. So my second reason would be "The ability to relate to and assist department members".

I host meetings regularly with other command members during the most obscene hours of the night, during these meetings I am very strict and enforce the high standard that I hold onto each meeting so others can understand that we do not muck around during not only meetings but whilst we are playing on Police. During meetings I hold respect for each member in the room but as soon as they start playing around I loose some respect for them and come down hard and enforce the high standard. In the meetings I address them with key points and note out all behaviors I have seen and the behaviors we must maintain, I have a way of putting my point across without having to yell (Military Does that). After each meeting I make the officers are endorsing the points I have noted in the meetings and not falling back to their old tricks. I watch carefully and reprimand if needed whilst still maintain a high level of respect. My third reason would be "High level of standard"

Most often than not I am one of only command that is on during the late nights, because of this I am able to enforce the standard that we are supposed to hold even during the mingy and quiet hours of the night. I train as often as I can especially when no other Sergeant + is online or available to train, during these training I make sure each new Recruit is well aware of the High standard that we must uphold and the rules we must follow / enforce. More often than not these Officers become key members in the Department. I don't only train Cadets but I also train all ranking officers in the Department. I have hosted not only Driving training but Shooting training and much more on the job training by taking people on ride a longs and making notes and improvement points. My fourth point would be "High level of Training / trains"

I enjoy playing as police, but more often than not we end up stepping on each others toes and not working together. I make sure that this is not the case.. The career path and life choice that I am apart of relies heavily on Teamwork, this enables me to train people of how to handle situations and events with other fellow officers. Because at the end of the day.. we need each other, when the panic goes our brother in arms respond with high force in attempt to assist you. if teamwork isn't enforced or trained we would flop and become dark rp police.. I make sure this is not the case. This point would be "The art of Teamwork".

I am the Dispatch Director so I make sure I enforce the strict radio protocol and go through lengthy training when it comes to it. I make sure that radio is not abused and is used to the highest standard. People yelling telling stories or being a pain or radio.. I make sure I deal with them and teach them / reprimand them. Radio is a serious matter and don't cross me on it.

I make sure that role play is maintained thorough the department by making sure we role-play every situation out even if the suspects do not. I have a high role play standard and enjoy the role play aspect, I make sure every officer can role play situations when I train them. I get really involved In role play and make sure each situation is role played out, either funny or serious. 

I can handle the pressure that this job foretells, I work in a high stress / pressure job, and I don't crack at all. I am fit for this job and can handle anything you can throw at me (Unless its a brick)..

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

I hope you all can make a decision on if I go up the ladder. If you have any questions to ask me about my application and what else I can bring to the rank or anything, feel free to contact me via any means necessary. I hope you have a good day good night good evening. 

~ Yobo The Hobo

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

1 hour ago, Cashtag said:

Massive +Support!

Great guy

Friendly

looooooooots of experience

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

1 hour ago, Cashtag said:

Massive +Support!

Great guy

Friendly

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

21 hours ago, Cashtag said:

Massive +Support!

Great guy

Friendly

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people's thinking." -Steve Jobs

"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." -Babe Ruth

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." -Thomas A. Edison

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." -Dr. Seuss

On 7/2/2019 at 7:00 AM, Cashtag said:

Massive +Support!

Great guy

Friendly

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP