Bring back Chef job - Denied

Depressed_Panda

What you want to see? -  chef Job brought back

Why should we add it? -  Because many rp chances there and it would be nice for a old job to be brought back and enjoyed by me and fellow people who like rp

What are the advantages of having this? - less riots because people will be rping at the cafeteria and i wont have to rp as a d class chef  anymore and i would appreciate that 

Who is it mainly for? - Anyone who wants a good rp setting 

Links to any content - none

Edited by Depressed_Panda
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Nexieys said:

+1 I didn't even know the Chef job was removed. That class was tons of fun to RP on and could calm down some riots by keeping D class at cafeteria for role-play experience!

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

14 hours ago, Nexieys said:

+1 I didn't even know the Chef job was removed. That class was tons of fun to RP on and could calm down some riots by keeping D class at cafeteria for role-play experience!

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

18 hours ago, Nexieys said:

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

On 7/1/2019 at 11:51 PM, Depressed_Panda said:

What you want to see? -  chef Job brought back

Why should we add it? -  Because many rp chances there and it would be nice for a old job to be brought back and enjoyed by me and fellow people who like rp

What are the advantages of having this? - less riots because people will be rping at the cafeteria and i wont have to rp as a d class chef  anymore and i would appreciate that 

Who is it mainly for? - Anyone who wants a good rp setting 

Links to any content - none

+1 from me too

On 7/1/2019 at 10:58 PM, Nexieys said:

Just here to spread some good news.

Former Epsilon-11 Commander, Mod, Event Team

On 7/3/2019 at 6:22 PM, Kade said:

+/- Support

I never saw this class as a used class

It served no purpose really

I saw it used fairly often. People would go into the cafeteria and given D-Class food and such. It was also used by the even team staff on occasion.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021