Shmoopys Forum Diplomat application

Shmoopy_boop

In-Game Name: Shmoopy

Steam Name: [GL] Shmoopy_Boop

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:112010885

Are you a Senior Moderator+? Yes

How many post do you have on the website (150+ REQUIRED)? 376 and counting

How often are you online on the forums? I browse the forums multiple times daily. I usually check them 2-3 times an hour

What timezone are you in? EST

Why would you want to join our Forum Diplomat team (100 Words Minimum)? I would like to join the Forum Diplomat team because I believe I can help keep the forums a helpful, friendly and welcoming place.I am extremely active on the forums and I know that my activity, among some of my other traits, such as my good judgement and responsibility will ensure that I excel as a Forum Diplomat. Unfortunately, forum raids from blacklisted members, or forum troll accounts are becoming more and more of an issue. If I am accepted to the Forum Diplomat team, I promise to do my best to keep the forums clean of these users. I understand that Forum Diplomat is a very prestigious and vital role in keeping the community safe and friendly for all, and I hope that I’ll be given the opportunity to work alongside my fellow staff members and friends to keep this community the best it can be. Thank you for reading.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, how? Yes. I am a diligent staff member for PoliceRP and I rarely have any issues with my judgement. I am able to issue the appropriate punishment depending on the situation and can be trusted

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming the shoutbox due to getting banned from one of our servers? I would delete the message’s from the chat box and proceed to mute the user so they don’t spam anywhere else. I would then proceed to private message them that spamming the forums isn’t allowed, and finally I would make SMT aware of the issue so they can punish the user accordingly

On 7/2/2019 at 4:56 AM, Irwin said:

+Support

Well written application

Fit for role

Active on forums 

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

On 7/11/2019 at 11:27 PM, [GL] Joe Mama said:

+Support

• Pretty active on the forums
  • Good number of post
  • Good application

Good Luck! ~ Joe Mama

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/12/2019 at 1:23 PM, Northy said:

+Support

• Active
  • Well Deserved
  • Mature
  • Fit For Roll

Good Luck

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO |