Lilfrog - Staff Report

[icOnic] BonkBoeink

Your In-game: BonkBoeink

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:167342737

The admin's name in-game: Lilfrog

The admin's steam name (If you know it): N/A

What did the admin do: Giving Himself XP Off duty when he escaped as a d class. And not slaying himself afterwards. Both are not allowed.

Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED):  https://imgur.com/CQ5zSd8https://imgur.com/kjBICmy,  https://imgur.com/WYzHvbi (Logs)

What do you believe should happen to the admin: Lowest Punishment: A Warning From Staff | Medium Punishment: Retraining | Highest Punishment: A Strike from staff (It's your decision)

Any extra information: I have had multiple experiences with him of him constantly interfering with RP. Such as flying through players CONSTANTLY, talking to players when they're trying to RP, etc.

Edit #1: He Also warned himself for using powers off duty. 

Edited by [icOnic] BonkBoeink
  • Thanks 1

-OG Minge

+Support

He also warned himself for abusing staff powers off duty. I was honest confused when I saw that warn at 2am.

• Thanks 1

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

I will go ahead an explain myself. I was tired and didn't wan't to deal with any bullshit. the only reason i didn't call staff is because there was only one on and he was busy. bonk. i have one question for you. did this affect your role-play in anyway? why did you put time into putting a report in?  earlier you called me a couple names and clearly were being mean and angry (witch could be counted as player diss) when I killed you as 966 but I didn't call staff on you? You're acting like I was just giving myself XP but I got to the surface so I got my 500 xp and went on with it. I'm not saying what I did was right and I admit that I shouldn't of used powers off duty but there was only one staff on doing stuff. I was tired and didn't want to really bother the ONE staff off duty. as Castro said this was at 2:00am. i was tired and stupid. If I get a staff warn. i deserve it. if I don't that's fine too. and HOLYSHIT striked from staff? wtf? I was never told not to give self XP while off duty. you need to remember that I was put into staff via interviews on teamspeak and didn't get much training. the only way I can learn stuff is by doing it. How was that not mature? I broke a rule so I put it on my record. am I getting yelled at for being honest?. If this how the community reacts when I make a mistake I'll request retraining so I will be perfect and not any mistakes unlike the human i am

i'm also T-mod. i can't slay

Thank you for putting in this report so I can become a better staff member and improve my work

I'll reread the staff handbook and study it so I will not make this mistake again

--Lilfrog

Edited by Lilfrog
I read responses

1 hour ago, Iceman0923 said:

Lilfrog/BonkBoeink/Future Readers,

This is my statement on this issue. I have to say what Lilfrog did was wrong, but after he knew that what he did was wrong. Look, I can tell you for a fact he's not the only staff that has ever done this off duty. I'm not saying this isn't abuse of power, because it is. All I'm saying is he doesn't deserve a demotion or strike, he messed up and he knew he messed up. He even gave himself a warning, which I think is mature because it shows he knew what he did was wrong and he owned up to it. I do believe he should be talked to about this by a high-ranking staff member.

Thank you ~Iceman

I think a Retraining would do, (I made a mistake once, And I had to reread the Handbook, ECT.

I think LilFrog should do this as well, Instead of a strike, Or Demotion.

He probably shouldn't of warned himself, If he wanted to get warned he could of asked a different staff member to assist him.

Edited by Bor
  • Thanks 1

Trap.—

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Bor said:

I think a Retraining would do, (I made a mistake once, And I had to reread the Handbook, ECT.

I think LilFrog should do this as well, Instead of a strike, Or Demotion.

Agreed. A Reread of the handbook would be a good punishment instead of the others. Also the XP guideline.

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Nexieys said:

Agreed. A Reread of the handbook would be a good punishment instead of the others. Also the XP guideline.

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

8 hours ago, Nimo said:

How do you have access to Blogs?

Anyway +Support

Clearly abusing his powers

I got a screenshot of blogs. A staff member gave me the screenshot.

3 hours ago, Lilfrog said:

I will go ahead an explain myself. I was tired and didn't wan't to deal with any bullshit. the only reason i didn't call staff is because there was only one on and he was busy. bonk. i have one question for you. did this affect your role-play in anyway? why did you put time into putting a report in?  earlier you called me a couple names and clearly were being mean and angry (witch could be counted as player diss) when I killed you as 966 but I didn't call staff on you? You're acting like I was just giving myself XP but I got to the surface so I got my 500 xp and went on with it. I'm not saying what I did was right and I admit that I shouldn't of used powers off duty but there was only one staff on doing stuff. I was tired and didn't want to really bother the ONE staff off duty. as Castro said this was at 2:00am. i was tired and stupid. If I get a staff warn. i deserve it. if I don't that's fine too. and HOLYSHIT striked from staff? wtf? I was never told not to give self XP while off duty. you need to remember that I was put into staff via interviews on teamspeak and didn't get much training. the only way I can learn stuff is by doing it. How was that not mature? I broke a rule so I put it on my record. am I getting yelled at for being honest?. If this how the community reacts when I make a mistake I'll request retraining so I will be perfect and not any mistakes unlike the human i am

i'm also T-mod. i can't slay

Thank you for putting in this report so I can become a better staff member and improve my work

I'll reread the staff handbook and study it so I will not make this mistake again

--Lilfrog

The reason i got mad was because i kept on telling you before you gave yourself the XP To Not do that as you're not allowed to do it off duty. And yet you did it anyways. And then ran off with your class d pals and went back into the facility i believe. Other than that, i appreciate you reading and taking this criticism into consideration. I don't see a lot of staff do that these days.

-OG Minge

• Manager

Anyway I changed my mind -Support

Lilfrog is a great staff member he is on everyday and help people with a lot of things. I get he abused his powers a little but thats it I mean at least  he didn't give himself 1000 or 5000 XP he only gave himself the default XP, 500 XP. A Strike is not necessary at all but a talking to on what he can do or what he can't do

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

3 minutes ago, Nimo said:

Lilfrog is a great staff member he is on everyday and help people with a lot of things. I get he abused his powers a little but thats it I mean at least  he didn't give himself 1000 or 5000 XP he only gave himself the default XP, 500 XP. A Strike is not necessary at all but a talking to on what he can do or what he can't do

I have changed it. It's mainly the SMT Decision. Either retraining, warning, or strike. It's Lowest Punishment: Staff Warning | Medium Punishment: Retraining | Highest Punishment: A Strike.

It's up to the SMT. 

Edited by [icOnic] BonkBoeink

-OG Minge

13 minutes ago, [icOnic] BonkBoeink said:

I got a screenshot of blogs. A staff member gave me the screenshot.

The reason i got mad was because i kept on telling you before you gave yourself the XP To Not do that as you're not allowed to do it off duty. And yet you did it anyways. And then ran off with your class d pals and went back into the facility i believe. Other than that, i appreciate you reading and taking this criticism into consideration. I don't see a lot of staff do that these days.

I did not hear you at all. i'm sorry but I need sleep and was was REALLY tired. I've been staying awake from 9 in the morning to 2 in the morning all day. I'm prob going to put in a LOA so I can get some human sleep. again I thank you for putting in this report so I can learn what being a staff member is and how to act as a staff member.

7 minutes ago, Nimo said:

It wasn't really a abuse of powers it was using powers off duty and giving myself XP (500 XP) when I got to the surface. The only reason I even thought about doing this is because the staff online were busy and I didn't want to bother him.

2 hours ago, Nexieys said:

can I get a link to the XP guideline or is it in staff announcements?

Edited by Lilfrog

2 hours ago, War Gamer said:

+Support for all reasons above

While it was an abuse of admin powers, Lilfrog didn't attempt to hide his conduct and was honest when confronted about it. Additionally, as long as it's confirmed that only 500 xp was given, a simple verbal warning would suffice for this offense.

Edited by Rookieblue

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

2 hours ago, War Gamer said:

+Support for all reasons above

I think it should just be a taking to on about not to do things of duty. Also what's human sleep. I don't understand. I don't sleep. 

Help me ? 

Edited by Chief_

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

-/+ support

- admitted to breaking the rules

- warned himself 

+ knows it was against the rules before even doing it \

a talking to about not doing these things should be enough 

36 minutes ago, Chief_ said:

I think it should just be a taking to on about not to do things of duty. Also what's human sleep. I don't understand. I don't sleep. 

Help me ? 

orders confirmed will help 

!ban chief 600 go to sleep

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."

4 hours ago, Rangiatea said:

-/+ support

- admitted to breaking the rules

- warned himself 

+ knows it was against the rules before even doing it \

a talking to about not doing these things should be enough 

orders confirmed will help 

!ban chief 600 go to sleep

-/+ . Agreed with Rangs post. 

But he does help a lot on the server, taking and assisting many sits whenever he can.
A reread and possibly a test.

• Thanks 1

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

*puts on glasses cause everyone want to think putting on big ass fonts on a report will clear the point*

ight anyways

verbal warning is the best option.

• Like 1

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{

+Gave XP to himself

+Proof is good, clear abuse of the XP system and not slaying himself.

-Lil frog is a really good staff member, active and always ready to help people.

-Even warned and admitted to his own actions, even responding to this report.

-More likely he wasn't aware of the XP rule for staff, didint do this with the intent of breaching the rules.

We both joined staff on the same day and we both worked together so of course I will have a little bias on this report, however i'm gonna have to +/-Support  this staff report. A suitable punishment should be a reminder of the rules, I don't even think Lilfrog deserves a strike. He was mature enough to accept responsibility for his actions, he did not try denying the accusation at any point. This is my stance on this report as of now.

I change my support to -/+ after looking into it. I believe he just needs to be possibly retrained. I get that he is fairly new to staff but still he should have read the guidelines on giving XP. I dont think he had done the deed of giving himself xp knowing that it would be bad for him. I dont think a strike would be necessary since this is his first minor infraction. In my judgement I feel like I'm leaning towards a verbal/retraining.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro