ViperKing's Trial Moderator Application - Accepted

ViperKimg

Yes or NO?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or NO?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: SX ViperKing

2. What is your steam name?: VyxLive (Will add GL tag if accepted)

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:157110347

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes. I staffed on this server last Summer and made it to Senior Moderator but had to resign due to Family Issues.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) September 2017

6. What date did you make your forums account? October 23, 2017 (The forums won't allow me to access my old account but it is @ViperCat90)

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not an RP Rank)? VIP+

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 10 (All are from over 1 year ago and I am trying to get them removed at the moment.)warns.thumb.png.69b1b931b2a0c986fb32efc10d10b733.png

9. Have you donated? Yes, I have donated $310.

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? NO

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes

13. Timezone: EST (-5:00)

14. Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe that I deserve this rank because I spend several hours each day in-game. I have read and re-read the motd multiple times and know it like the back of my hand. I am not always extremely active on the forums, but I am extremely active in-game. I haven't been on the server in almost a year, but I've recently become a lot more active as I've started playing and having fun with it again. I also want nothing more than for everyone to have an amazing and fun time on the server. Also, again I was previously a moderator on the server and I feel I was pretty good at it. I had the respect of most of the community and I was able to gain the rank of Senior Moderator. This is the only Garry's mod server I ever play on because, in my opinion, it is the most fun server there is. Also, I am an Eagle Scout and an Assistant Scoutmaster in my local Boy Scout troop. I have also was elected for Senior Patrol Leader for 3 different 6 months terms until I stopped running, so I have plenty of leadership experience.

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would first bring the user into a sit and put them in a jail cage in order to make sure they don't shoot anyone else. I would attempt to calm the user down by leading by example and staying mature. If the user persisted, I would minge them for a few seconds and tell them why what they're doing is bad, then unminge them to let them have their turn at talking. If they still persisted, I would reference the Staff Handbook to get a fair idea of what punishment is best for the situation and apply it.

EDIT: updated the application to add question 11.

Thank You for your consideration!

Edited by VyxLive

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

+ Support

Ex Staff member. 

Was great at his job when he had it. 

Knows what he's doing. 

Trustworthy unlike some recent Trial Moderators.. 

Set the standard Viper you got this!

• Gaminglight Love 1

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

1 hour ago, Shmoopy_boop said:

+ Support

Former staff member

Knows MOTD well

not a minge

friendly, respectful and fun to be around

Good luck Viper! ~ Shmoopy

• Like 1

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

10 hours ago, Yobo said:

+ Support

Ex Staff member. 

Was great at his job when he had it. 

Knows what he's doing. 

Trustworthy unlike some recent Trial Moderators.. 

Set the standard Viper you got this!

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

After seeing this individual on the forums only, I'm going to have to give a

- Support

Starts to do arguments on the forums

Tries to make Gaur and Fame look bad on a Warn Appeal

Responds and to every response trying to start a huge string of argument on every post.

In all, all of this is heavily frowned upon in the staff community.

+SUPPORT

Previous staff experience is a good thing. Probably the best. However, I haven't seen you on much since your supposed return. Could be me, but I would start getting known again. Either way, I still support this because he's honestly a great dude. 

• Gaminglight Love 1

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

On 7/4/2019 at 11:29 AM, Willy said:

- Support

Responds and to every response trying to start a huge string of argument on every post.

On 7/4/2019 at 5:29 PM, Willy said:

- Support

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

On 7/4/2019 at 12:29 PM, Willy said:

- Support

This is an untrue representation of Viper. In fact, looking at his warn appeal and response to another warn appeal; where he did reference Fame and Gaur RDMing, he was completely objective and didn't attempt to hurt the reputation of either one of them.

As for his own warn appeal where most of the reasoning to say that he "argues" comes from; the readers of his post actually are failing to understand why he wants his warn appealed. He is not being uncivil or unreasonable in trying to explain the post further, when obviously no one understands why he is requesting an appeal in the first place. His responses aren't even antagonistic, and don't come anywhere near to being the start of an argument (unless the person he is referencing is salty about their own misunderstanding).

All-in-all, it's far-fetched to say this about Viper without a long standing history of these actions or attitude. He'd make a great Staff member, and I hope the readers of this post will take the word of those who know him best, over those who characterize him by their own misunderstandings, assumptions, or band-wagoning.

Sorry for the long post; I felt like this needed to be addressed. Thank you for your consideration.

Good luck Viper!

- EmptiedSkies

spacer.png

EmptiedSkies | GamingLight Member Since 2017 | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @ViperKimg ❤️

On 7/5/2019 at 3:11 AM, Voxis said:

+SUPPORT

Previous staff experience is a good thing. Probably the best. However, I haven't seen you on much since your supposed return. Could be me, but I would start getting known again. Either way, I still support this because he's honestly a great dude. 

I'd give you a chance gl

- Freeze

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

On 7/4/2019 at 6:29 PM, Willy said:

- Support