Panics Staff Report

Murderous

Your In-Game Name:Murderous

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:32760933

Staff member's In-Game Name:PanicLucifer Kami/PanicLucifer

What did they do?They Were Abusing Physics Gun Off Duty.

Evidence (REQUIRED):https://steamcommunity.com/id/CoriAmazon/screenshot/793113036494058924 Him picking Up Me.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/CoriAmazon/screenshot/793113036494062525 Him Picking up His Car And Ramming It Into Diff Cars.

What do you think is an acceptable punishment?A Strike Or A Demotion, You Decide!

+Support
As i have said in many of these reports, Staff should know better then this. This is something that is in the training when becoming a tmod. In my personal opinion the staff member should either be striked or removed.

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

This is pure abuse. I feel this should definitely be a removal from staff. Considering how he is PUSHING vehicles with his own car, abuse. I would like to know the context why he picked you up though.

+support 

~Charlie

4 hours ago, Kanny said:

+Support
As i have said in many of these reports, Staff should know better then this. This is something that is in the training when becoming a tmod. In my personal opinion the staff member should either be striked or removed.

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

+SUPPORT 

This is straight abuse in it's finest. The abuse, the refusing to get on duty, it's not really looking well for Panic here. Removal is probably the only option here. We are staff, not people to have a rank and abuse powers. If you want to do something like this, go into a single player mode and mess around there. On the server, try not to do any of these things. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

+ Support

- Clear evidence

- either he didn’t know he can’t use it off duty, which he should’ve read the staff handbook or he knew he shouldn’t do it but did it anyways.

Actions should be taken against this staff member.

logan2.png

• Fame locked this topic