Bitminers 2 Extras - Suggestion - Accepted

SupremeChow

Suggestion   

7 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to see this?

• Yes
    • No

Bitminers 2 Extras

What do you want to see? -  I want to see new methods of fueling existing bit miners to enhance money gathering methods

Why should we add it? -  Police RP as we stand has very few farming methods, we have robbing gen and bank, we have bitminers and printers, one thing everyone can agree with is that bitminers are annoying to "farm" as we have to keep resupplying fuel every minute or so, with the new additions we would not have to worry about refilling the bitminers constantly.

What are the advantages of having this? - The fuel tank is a large container that can store 5000 fuel (configurable) and can be connected using a fuel line directly to the top of generators. It feeds them a constant supply of fuel until it runs out. Shooting these while there is fuel inside will cause an explosion. Solar panels need direct line of sight with the skybox to produce any output (Configurable). Solar panels once exposed to the skybox will output 100W DC power. You need to use a solar converter to convert this power into useful power. Solar panels are connected using solar cables . This also allows all bitminers to install a remote module. The module allows them to access the terminal from anywhere across the map. Theifs can also uninstall this module to prevent the owners from accessing it or can reinstall there own to take over remote control. All bitminers "remote name" can be changed so it shows differently on the phone otherwise they will be assigned an IP by default. Also these are already compatible with the existing bitminer addons we have on the server.

Who is it mainly for? - Civilians/Criminals willing to make money on the server

Links to any content -  https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/bitminers-2-extras

5q3NfnC.png

15 minutes ago, Dondi 2.0 said:

Im going to cry if I dont see this

^^^ Like dondi said im going to cry if this dets denied for lag

EX Secret Secret Service ASAIC, EX DOC CPL, EX EMS, EX ARU MSGT, EX Staff Moderator 

PD MSGT, Secret Service SSA Reserve

+/- Support

While good idea's, Bitminers are designed to be "annoying" with the refueling to prevent players from just going afk in their base and getting money overnight for doing nothing. I like the solar panel idea, but I feel the fuel tank would be massively unfair.

4 minutes ago, Shmoopy_boop said:

+/- Support

While good idea's, Bitminers are designed to be "annoying" with the refueling to prevent players from just going afk in their base and getting money overnight for doing nothing. I like the solar panel idea, but I feel the fuel tank would be massively unfair.

51 minutes ago, Shmoopy_boop said:

+/- Support

@Shmoopy_boop Zeep can adjust the fuel amount in the large container,  you still have to refill it as well it basically transfers fuel to the generator  with a maximum of 5k it actually burns fuel quite fast, so afk farming will be reduced in that regard 

5q3NfnC.png

• Head Admin
5 hours ago, Shmoopy_boop said:

+/- Support

4 hours ago, SupremeChow said:

@Shmoopy_boop Zeep can adjust the fuel amount in the large container,  you still have to refill it as well it basically transfers fuel to the generator  with a maximum of 5k it actually burns fuel quite fast, so afk farming will be reduced in that regard 

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪

On 6/30/2019 at 1:52 PM, Shmoopy_boop said:

+/- Support

The server used to have these awhile back, some of the stuff was useful while the other stuff wasn't. I would say the solar panels were completely useless, which took like 10 to supply one bitminner server and had to be outside at all times. I think it would just be better for the fuel tank upgrade which lasts a little longer than the one we have now. 

On 6/30/2019 at 4:52 PM, Shmoopy_boop said:

+/- Support

-support on the Solar Panels due to it would only cause more staff sits about bit miners than there already are.

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

+Support

Wouldnt hurt

You still have to refuel the tank, the amount it can hold can be adjusted, still won’t allow for afk farming. 5k fuel in a tank is still less then 30 min of mining time

Bit racks require 4 solar panels, solar panels require direct line of sight to the skybox meaning it cannot be placed under a roof or any prop (including invisible/transparent props) meaning that it is hard to hide solar panels making them very vulnerable.

Right now in terms of money making in general it’s easier to user printers and they make more money. 

Shouldnt cause lag, no animated parts just simple entities.

Edited by Gaur

44 minutes ago, Gaur said:

Right now in terms of money making in general it’s easier to user printers and they make more money. 

True

8 hours ago, VyxLive said:

-support on the Solar Panels due to it would only cause more staff sits about bit miners than there already are.

Wdum about that

+Support shouldn't add more lag

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

On 7/7/2019 at 1:27 PM, Gaur said:

+Support

Wouldnt hurt

You still have to refuel the tank, the amount it can hold can be adjusted, still won’t allow for afk farming. 5k fuel in a tank is still less then 30 min of mining time

Bit racks require 4 solar panels, solar panels require direct line of sight to the skybox meaning it cannot be placed under a roof or any prop (including invisible/transparent props) meaning that it is hard to hide solar panels making them very vulnerable.

Shouldnt cause lag, no animated parts just simple entities.

On 7/7/2019 at 5:43 AM, VyxLive said:

I have never seen a staff sit in my whole time on this server over bitcoin, not before nor after my LOA

16 hours ago, PhenixBoy300 said:

I have never seen a staff sit in my whole time on this server over bitcoin, not before nor after my LOA

When I was staff last year, probably 6/10 of my calls were either someone got their car stuck in the ravine or a new player didn't know how to use bitminers.

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️