E11 base rule to be updated - Denied

TheJackForce

Please make sure suggestions are pertinent and relevant! 

What you want to see? - I want to see that CI is KOS if they are sitting outside our base (camping our spawn) also they have ran up to us while we are training saying u can’t see us when we are out side our base, so I would like if CI runs up to us and does that we should be able to KOS them due to its abusing the rule.

Why should we add it? - people are camping spawn and abusing the rule and mining around E11 base 

What are the advantages of having this? - We don’t get shot when we walk pasts our sign in base and save staff time in sits

Who is it mainly for? -E11

Edited by jackrhyssull

53 minutes ago, Polar said:

-Support

You are not on site when CI passes by so you should not pop into existence to shoot a single CI

Agreed, If C.I are camping our Camps or Minging against us *Teasing ETC* call a staff member to get them in trouble.

15 hours ago, Polar said:

-Support

You are not on site when CI passes by so you should not pop into existence to shoot a single CI

14 hours ago, Nexieys said:

Agreed, If C.I are camping our Camps or Minging against us *Teasing ETC* call a staff member to get them in trouble.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

7 hours ago, Skela said:

I’ll like the names of the “trespassers” please. At least come to one of us deltas to report it so we can handle it.

We handled on person doing this already. Just let us know.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro