New 682 Rule - Accepted

LuckyDudeFive

What you want to see? -  A rule for 682 in which he must advert that he is at half health as now in order to tranq him he must be under 2500 HP

Why should we add it? - Will help balance him out as now you will need a whole squad to Recontain him and will make sure he isn't too overpowered

What are the advantages of having this? - Makes it so someone doesn't have to get close to 682 to check what health he is at as he will most likely kill you when you get close to him

Who is it mainly for? - Armed foundation personnel/ CI

Links to any content - None

+Support

Getting up close and personal just to check his health is annoying and requires too many losses whereas it should be apparent when 682 is in a "weaker" state so to speak

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!