Medbay Guard Suggestion - Denied

[icOnic] BonkBoeink

What you want to see? -  A Job Called "Medbay Guard"

Why should we add it? -  To Protect Medbay. And to make it so 1. D class Don't come through medbay and slaughter medical staff. And 2. To atleast protect 1 way from them getting into HCZ. It would overall make more roleplay as there is a guard protection medbay from getting overran from d class. As medbay getting overran from d class happens a lot and isn't fun.

What are the advantages of having this? -It protects medbay from d class getting in and killing medical staff. It also helps against CI (a little). It would also protect the medbay elevator. So that would force d class to go to the other checkpoint. It would overall make medbay more roleplayable. As you have guards protecting medbay. not just medics by themselves and getting murdered by d class. 

Who is it mainly for? - Medical Staff 

Links to any content -  https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=738724607&searchtext=Security++Guard

-OG Minge

2 hours ago, Bread said:

Security can send patrols or MTF can guard it if needed
- Support

2 hours ago, Rangiatea said:

-support 

literally GENSECs job 

and GENSEC has been told to ALWAYS have 1 officer at least there 

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

2 hours ago, Rangiatea said:

-support 

literally GENSECs job 

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

3 hours ago, Rangiatea said:

-support 

literally GENSECs job 

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."

-Support

We already have something like this for security, but we don't need an official job..

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

38 minutes ago, [icOnic] BonkBoeink said:

It's not gensec's job.

These's guards are to be stationed there 24/7. And not just get called back to d block after 2 minutes of guarding medbay.

My SOP states that there is to ALWAYS be a guard at medbay as it is our job to protect it unless there is less then about 5 members

Edited by Rangiatea

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."

On 6/30/2019 at 3:38 PM, Rangiatea said:

-support 

literally GENSECs job 

Agreed. Gensec deal with LCZ and patrolling/guarding, thats there zone. MTF are only called in when they need help. MTF should not be loitering there.

On 6/30/2019 at 2:38 PM, Rangiatea said:

-support 

literally GENSECs job 

As Rang said we don't need specific jobs for specific tasks. 

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

Denied. The SCP-RP SMT has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator