LCZ Armory - Accepted

Hoovy

-

What you want to see? - Swapping the location of the LCZ Armory with 343's Containment Chambers

Why should we add it? - The Armory currently is in the most inconvenient location to guard. Literally, it might be in the worse place. Security have a hard time guarding it, as they have so many things to guard such as D-block its-self, the checkpoints, medbay, etc. So why not move armory directly in-between the two checkpoints? Security need all the help they can get right now, and this might seem like it wont help, but I believe it would.

What are the advantages of having this? - The main advantage of moving the LCZ armory would be making it easier to guard for security. It would place it right between the two main places beside d-block that they would be guarding. It would also give security a big incentive to guard medbay, which is nice for Medics so they don't get repeatedly killed whenever they leave their spawn.

Who is it mainly for? - Gensec, Medics, MTF, etc.

Links to any content - N/A

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

+Support
- I think that having the armor further away from D-Block makes more sense that being right next to it.
- D-Class can't access the armory that easily.
- It would be easier to defend or clear the area in case D-Class
overrun LCZ.
- There are no real problems about the swap, besides GenSec being further away from the armory.

39 minutes ago, steppy said:

+Support
- I think that having the armor further away from D-Block makes more sense that being right next to it.
overrun LCZ.
- There are no real problems about the swap, besides GenSec being further away from the armory.

The only minus is that it would be further from d-block which would be a pain for medics to get supplies

Susel - Retired MTF person - "Teamwork makes the dream work"

4 hours ago, steppy said:

+Support
overrun LCZ.

- Would slow down D Class quite a bit

- If they mass riot though enough to get to there and just hold it off it could be bad for foundation because they would just shoot on site denying any access to both checkpoints

Big Body Tony

spacer.png

4 hours ago, steppy said:

+Support
overrun LCZ.

Would help gensec alot with D class breaking in

Close to Medic and Research spawn so they can get small firearms easier

5 hours ago, steppy said:

+Support
overrun LCZ.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

8 hours ago, steppy said:

+Support
overrun LCZ.

lol, lmao even

+Support
overrun LCZ.

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."

+Support
overrun LCZ.

+/- Support

- The door can easily be left open as no one really travels meeting room side, allowing more D Class armory availability.
- Security will have extended leaves of D Block to use the armory, which may cause more riots to occur.

-/+ The current situation is if D Class have armory a checkpoint is set after the armory, this may be the same case if the armory location is changed.
+ D Class will no longer have instant access to armory
+ D Class will no longer hold the hallway out of D Block.

12 hours ago, steppy said:

+Support
overrun LCZ.

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."

On 6/30/2019 at 4:50 PM, Official Orange said:

+/- Support

- The door can easily be left open as no one really travels meeting room side, allowing more D Class armory availability.
- Security will have extended leaves of D Block to use the armory, which may cause more riots to occur.

-/+ The current situation is if D Class have armory a checkpoint is set after the armory, this may be the same case if the armory location is changed.

6 hours ago, Depressed_Panda said:

Dont Support

MTF is to op as it is d class have a hard time getting past any mtf what so ever even with guns dont make d class so underpowered 

Yea if you would see Nu7 is pretty underpowered rn compared to other branches, also you have melle weapons and pistols that can 1/2 shot any GenSec/Nu7 and you have the support of OP CC's like Reznov and Tottaly Normal D-class. So stop complaining.

1 hour ago, SuselMaks said:

Yea if you would see Nu7 is pretty underpowered rn compared to other branches, also you have melle weapons and pistols that can 1/2 shot any GenSec/Nu7 and you have the support of OP CC's like Reznov and Tottaly Normal D-class. So stop complaining.

im not complaining and nu7 is about to get a buff but besides that im stating that d class is not as op as everyone say it is

On 6/30/2019 at 6:24 AM, steppy said:

+Support
overrun LCZ.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

6 hours ago, Depressed_Panda said:

im not complaining and nu7 is about to get a buff but besides that im stating that d class is not as op as everyone say it is

D-class are not supposed to be OP. They shouldnt have weapons in the first place.

On 6/30/2019 at 5:50 PM, Official Orange said:

+/- Support

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

On 7/4/2019 at 11:44 PM, Gunther said:

I have a better idea, have the Armory spawn in the Gensec Bunks, the bunkbeds could be replaced with the armory.

That's the GENSEC spawn area, which would mean that D-Class would not be able to access an armory what so ever until getting to the Entrance Zone.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

On 7/5/2019 at 6:44 AM, Gunther said:

I have a better idea, have the Armory spawn in the Gensec Bunks, the bunkbeds could be replaced with the armory.

Are you serious? Imagine what would happen if someone just went on trainee, bought a weapon and started RDM'ing. Even if they died they would just respawn and buy a new weapon.

11 hours ago, SuselMaks said:

Are you serious? Imagine what would happen if someone just went on trainee, bought a weapon and started RDM'ing. Even if they died they would just respawn and buy a new weapon.

Agreed 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

On 6/30/2019 at 4:24 AM, steppy said:

+Support
overrun LCZ.

This would also mean that guards traveling to the armory would also be patrolling part of lcz and could catch d class on the way!