Injoker's Guide to Abusing the Summer Sale

Injoker

So recently my friends and I discovered something with the steam summer sale. You can easily abuse it to rank up your steam profile

This guide will tell you how: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nDBVTkVUxylcPR3KtYJmvz2C2TJ1EqNhEE5_LkstmUk/edit?usp=sharing

Please ask any questions if you are confused and I will clarify it in both the document and replies to this thread. Happy abusing steams systems ❤️

Injoker.PNG.a88e39c4da612cabe737a2dbf4392229.PNG

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Matricies said:

Hello Injoker,

Didn't steam fix this issue because a bunch of people were getting level 20k+?

Yes. But you can still get loads of exp.

SCP-RP: Retired CI Breakout Team CPL | Retired CI R&D Senior Researcher

MilitaryRP: Retired USAF and Drill Instructor Commander | Ex-Senior Moderator

4 hours ago, Unkn0wn_F1R3 said:

How's you get 88k max XP?

I only got about 1800

The max is determined by the amount you have spent on the summer sale at 1000 points / dollar. 

2 hours ago, Matricies said:

Hello Injoker,

Didn't steam fix this issue because a bunch of people were getting level 20k+?

The issue steam fixed was you could inspect element and change the number of tokens you had to whatever you wanted. Steam would save that number to the server and you could easily get 1 trillion or whatever. That was patched this wasn’t. 

Neat trick and well made. Only thing I disagree with is joining team Corgi. I’ll explain the statistics a bit. You do mention it at the end, but you don’t expand on it enough. 

As of now, Corgi is winning the most races - this is due to the large amount of members. However, joining the winning team is counter-productive to the end goal. While you theoretically would have more chances to win free games, as the random picker happens each win, the probability of you winning gets lower each win as well, due to people joining it. You can assume that people will continue to join team corgi at a massive rate, simply because the most natural response is for people to join whos winning. The only way to counteract this movement is co-ordinate between the remaining teams. The grand prix event not only has boosts, but also attack items that allow you to slow down, and steal other boosts. To successfully stale corgis winning streak, each attack item should be used against team corgi, and keep them from winning. Once this is done, the other teams can use their own boosts to try to win - Whichever team wins then has a MUCH MUCH bigger chance to be one of 1000 winners to get a free game.

Just to prove the point more, you might consider what would happen if corgi used their attack items. Like mentioned above, to slow corgi down it will take the effort of all other 4 teams. So, from corgi’s perspective they have 4 enemies, instead of just 1 to rally against - With the amount of members they have, it will be difficult for them to coordinate any specific attack, and will just end up having members attack the other 4 teams at random, doing minimal damage, with no beneficial results.

By doing this, it stops team corgi from winning each time, as well as gives the other teams a sufficient attempt to try to win, while taking advantage of the better odds to win free games.

TLDR; Don’t join corgi, join another and gang up on corgi, then have better odds.

Edited by Androntel

• Bread locked this topic