Staff report

Quangasaurusrex

2 hours ago, [GL] Joe Mama said:

This is more of a player report because it's not really to do with staff not doing their jobs properly. But, +Support because the evidence is clear.

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

+ Support

Clear abuse of admin powers.

This belongs in staff reports because only staff can phsygun your own car.

Clear evidence.

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

This is not staff abuse, that car wasn't mine since it was a custom class vehicle,  I spawned in a vehicle prop as you can see others were doing, I didn't mean to climb up that's why I was going back down, I was "driving" the prop anyone can do this with the weld trick that many others do, if you look in the parking lot everyone had spawned in prop vehicles and were "driving" them around but in reality moving the prop with physgun,  its not my car for more clarity there is no way a thief can spawn in a Pagani since its only a custom class car. At worst this was accidental prop surfing. @Kanny @Quangasaurusrex Also yobo was there too if you look closely in the vc. I was not abusing any staff powers because anyone can move props around with physgun. If you look at 0:03 or around there, there was a lag spike which flung me into the air. I had no intention of flying, I just wanted to have fun with the other players at the prop car show.

Edited by SupremeChow

5q3NfnC.png

Now you see.  The server has a anti prop spam sonyou have to freeze everything with physgun. And if you pick up props they become no collided. If you pick up cars they don't no collide. If it was a prop it still prop abuse then...

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

3 minutes ago, Sion said:

Now you see.  The server has a anti prop spam sonyou have to freeze everything with physgun. And if you pick up props they become no collided. If you pick up cars they don't no collide. If it was a prop it still prop abuse then...

Sion if you look there was a 2x2 metal piece above the prop car that my physgun was attached to that was moving the car, not physgunning the car itself, I'm not sure how its prop abuse but to each their own definition 

Edited by SupremeChow

5q3NfnC.png

You cant stand on moving props. It makes it no collided. The prop would just no collide in it.

Even if there was a plate

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

-support on the Staff Report; should be a player report.

Let me explain why: there was a lag spike where he went higher up. He was not abusing his powers as staff, he was using a welded prop to Prop Surf, not an actual car..

Edited by Charlie

~Charlie

1 hour ago, SupremeChow said:

Sion if you look there was a 2x2 metal piece above the prop car that my physgun was attached to that was moving the car, not physgunning the car itself, I'm not sure how its prop abuse but to each their own definition 

Its prop surfing

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

5 hours ago, therealdredgen said:

+ Support

Clear abuse of admin powers.

This belongs in staff reports because only staff can phsygun your own car.

Clear evidence.

That's a prop car, you can see the keyboard he is grabbing, also I am just going to be neutral, I can see if he was just messing around, but he is staff and needs to represent better.

I ONLY USE NEGEV BABY ! AHAHAHAHHAHAH

Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg.25acee07129122e0face6a8c99fda879.jpg

Ok, for starters. He was OFF DUTY which thus makes this a player report. 

Secondly, it has been said many of times in the past that prop surfing is not allowed, and in this case, it was a lag spike. I honestly think the prop cars should be removed for player use (if that's even possible) because they do cause a lot of issues. As for THIS particular issue, my stance is 

-SUPPORT

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

• Fame locked this topic