Staff Report #2

Joey's World Tour

Your In-Game Name: Billy/Joeys World Tour

Your SteamID:  STEAM_1:0:218952295 

Staff members In-Game Name: PanicLucifer

What did they do? FailRP/RDM/Staff Diss

Left DOC when there was no Jailbreak, killed me while he was outside DOC, Got gun out of inventory.

Evidence (REQUIRED):

https://imgur.com/a/OpPGgZ8

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? Strike or removal. 

I would say Strike because he seemed very sorry for it. 

But I do have to say if your going to be Trial Mod you should stay up to date with the !motd and know the rules.

1 minute ago, Velvet said:

-support this isn't a staff issue this should be under player report

First off Panic is a staff. 

Second +support There is clear proof of what he did and he dissed me in admin chat. I would say strike not removal, from what I heard he was just following what murderess was doing.

Panic is staff yes but he was off duty at the time of the incident. ?‍♂️

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

+ Support for me

And yes. Its a off duty report but this guy is a staff member. So imo it should go here.

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

As I stated in Murderous's report staff should be acting more professionally, By breaking rules it makes us seem hypocritical, we warn people then turn a blind a just because a staff is doing the same but because they have a tag stating they are "Trial moderator" it puts people off saying anything in my opinion because Panic showed remorse for his actions and didn't disconnect i feel a verbal warning or a strike should be issued, It is obvious he wasnt aware of he rules but all i will say to Panic is
R.E.AD   T.H.E   M.O.T.D
+Support

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

+support

Inmate left DOC without  jailbreak

Inmate also pulled out a gun from inventory which is kinda failrp cause he just left DOC and he can't get a gun just like that

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

14 hours ago, Kanny said:

As I stated in Murderous's report staff should be acting more professionally, By breaking rules it makes us seem hypocritical, we warn people then turn a blind a just because a staff is doing the same but because they have a tag stating they are "Trial moderator" it puts people off saying anything in my opinion because Panic showed remorse for his actions and didn't disconnect i feel a verbal warning or a strike should be issued, It is obvious he wasnt aware of he rules but all i will say to Panic is
R.E.AD   T.H.E   M.O.T.D
+Support

• Fame locked this topic