Staff Report

Joey's World Tour

Your In-Game Name: Joeys World Tour/Billy

Your SteamID:  STEAM_1:0:218952295 

Staff member's In-Game Name: Murderous

What did they do? LTAP/ Fail RP/ (ARDM: Can't get proof because of LTAP)

Left DOC when there was no jail break. Got weapon out of inventory.

Evolved with another staff member.

Evidence (REQUIRED): 

https://imgur.com/a/tyzbPZ3

http://prntscr.com/o8ghpe

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? Would say strike but then LTAP,  Removal.

Edited by Nova_Guar

+Support 

I was there for the sit he gave no warring at all.  The plan was to just warn him for it but when he left, that's why I think he should be removed. The evidence is clear, something should be done.

Edited by Dondi 2.0

Got called over to the sit by @Dondi 2.0 

Why the LTAP is Valid:

Turns out a few other Trials-Mods. Anyways I was going through getting everyone's side and figuring out who Person2341 turns out to me Murderous. Out of the blue without any of us telling him to disconnect he did. I waited for several minutes and he never returned.

https://prnt.sc/o8ghpe <--- Picture of BLog UI

See attached exported log file.

Why the Fail RP is valid: 

Prison In-Mates are to remain  inside of jail. If a jailbreak occurs than they may leave. So even if the doors are open to the outside they shouldn't be leaving jail unless someone's being jailbroken. Therefore this rule would of been broken as there should be no way for a prisoner to obtain lockpicks, or breakout. Perhaps the name for this could be changed a bit. Reminder: That's how I'm interpreting this rule.

I supplied the logs to Billy ( @[GL]Nova_Guar ) and I'll repost them here. (See end of reply.)

About the ARDM:

Anyways, If they're outside of jail they shouldn't be killing goverment, therefore by shooting at goverment I personally would consider it ARDM if the goverment wasn't killed and RDM if they were. However, that's just how I would interpret it as I really hadn't come across a situation this big till today.  However, We were unable to retrieve any logs of him shooting and hitting goverment after he DCed, so I really just want to throw this one out the door

As for the punishment, I didn't warn Murderous for the LTAP, so a warnning. However a staff member should be held to a higher standerds with the rules. 

P.S. The MOTD states no loopholing, it also took me a bit to figure out what exactly happened. 

Notes: Getting called to this sit really made me facepalm

https://prnt.sc/o8ghpe

Murderous Staff Member.txt

Reason for Edit: Did more thinking.

Edited by StackableGold

"It's fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure" ~ Bill Gates

This needs to be moved to Report Center. 

But, +SUPPORT none the less. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

+ Support

Clear evidence.

Edited by therealdredgen

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

1 hour ago, Dondi 2.0 said:

+Support 

I was there for the sit he gave no warring at all.  The plan was to just warn him for it but when he left, that's why I think he should be removed. The evidence is clear, something should be done.

I had to go out and eat

3 hours ago, Sion said:

+support

Evidence is clear 

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

Im going to be honest, Recently the amount of tmods has been at a all time high but the amount of abuse and just ignorance of clear rules is unacceptable. Personally I feel any staff member who changes their story and obviously doesn't deserve staff. In my personal opinion the staff member should be removed and warned for the reasons above (No disrespect towards Murderous he is a really chill guy) But rules are rules and as staff it is our job to make sure players and each other follow them. Once again my PERSONAL opinion is the staff member named in the report should be at the very least Striked but if we are to look at all the evidence and including the LTAP the staff member should be demoted 

+Support

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

19 hours ago, Dondi 2.0 said:

Then why did you tell me in game that your game crashed?????

It

Said My Game ran into a error or somethin like that and it had disconnect button and reconnect sence i know i had to go i hit disconnect