Make Armor Rechargable - Accepted

Matricies

What you want to see? - A way for foundation members to charge their armor points.

Why should we add it? - This would help a lot with survivability and in between rushes/combat situations for foundation members.

What are the advantages of having this? - Small quality of life change that could assist in helping people get their tankiness back without having to constantly change classes.

Who is it mainly for? - Foundation/CI.

Links to any content - Could just use the Half-life 2 ones and place them inside all armories.

Edited by Matricies

1 hour ago, LuckyDudeFive said:

+ SUPPORT Would make it alot easier for me to just get my armor back then get a reset and re-buy my ammo

Might be hard to implement tho

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

+/- support

I dont think anything good might happen if the d-class get to the armoury. But I'd more rather have this than suicide acid or asking people to kill you.

Susel - Retired MTF person - "Teamwork makes the dream work"

+support,

what if we add the armor/health npc’s from police RP and those npc’s won’t give more than 100 health/armor or allow you to go above 100 health/armor from them. We can also add the armor/health charging stations from half life. 

+ SUPPORT
This would be very helpful for people who can heal themselves or get healed but cannot get there armor up so in term die faster due to that reasoning. I seen some addons about armor things that go on the wall and you press E on it to recharge your armor. Maybe include that in armory's?

On 6/29/2019 at 11:52 PM, October said:

+support,

what if we add the armor/health npc’s from police RP and those npc’s won’t give more than 100 health/armor or allow you to go above 100 health/armor from them. We can also add the armor/health charging stations from half life. 

Just here to spread some good news.

Former Epsilon-11 Commander, Mod, Event Team

+support I think one should be placed inside of Security Bunks. This would reduce the number of tactical resets, especially when guarding the elevator during partial lockdowns. It would so convenient to get some armor and then return to guard the elevator!

Hello Igneous,

Could use something like this https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=211060629&searchtext=armor

Where it makes armor regenerate over time or we can have an NPC that you can buy armor from or if possible add it to the armory (I'm not sure if your able to add armor entities to the NPC). I know someone said something about an NPC that you can buy armor from on PRP and that would be helpful.

Heres an addon with an armor NPC that might be customizable. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=809111313&searchtext=armor

Edited by Matricies

On 6/29/2019 at 9:52 PM, October said:

+support,

Trap.—

giphy.gif