Do you like pineapple pizza ? ?

Jeff Junior

Imma say it

I FUCKING LOVE IT.

Fav pizza is with pineapple.

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

Im very......... disappointed 

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

I kind of like it. But only if the pineapple isn't in super tiny pieces. It has to be large enough for me to bite into. However, I do not get it regularly. Maybe thrice a year.

SCP-RP: Retired CI Breakout Team CPL | Retired CI R&D Senior Researcher

MilitaryRP: Retired USAF and Drill Instructor Commander | Ex-Senior Moderator

6 hours ago, Invaliff said:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You like pineapple pizza?

4 hours ago, zachary.holender said:

I kind of like it. But only if the pineapple isn't in super tiny pieces. It has to be large enough for me to bite into. However, I do not get it regularly. Maybe thrice a year.

Trust me you should get thin crust with bacon and ham then you have pineapple on it ??

That doesn't sound half bad. I am a mushroom lover though so if you have any recommendations for mushrooms and pineapple I'd be happy to go get some.

3 hours ago, Jeff Junior said:

Trust me you should get thin crust with bacon and ham then you have pineapple on it ??

SCP-RP: Retired CI Breakout Team CPL | Retired CI R&D Senior Researcher

MilitaryRP: Retired USAF and Drill Instructor Commander | Ex-Senior Moderator

YESSSSSSSSSSSS. 

Pineapple!!! Tasty. It adds extra moisture and is even better with extra cheese and pineapple to get that flavour and stringiness. 

• Like 1

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

18 hours ago, Charlie said:

(skip to 1:05)

The man himself has spoken. 

Also, massive ew anyway. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

• Bread locked this topic