SCP Money Fix - Accepted

Dcethe

What you want to see? - All of the SCP classes having equal wages ( 200$ )

Why should we add it? - it adds more incentives to actually be an SCP besides waiting to breach. So researchers can immediately test on the SCP's instead of hopefully waiting / calling for them to flag up.

What are the advantages of having this? - Same as above

Who is it mainly for? - SCP 682, 035, 1048, 457, and both 939's. ( They all get 50$ for some reason )

Links to any content - N/A

+Support

I think this would provide a fair amount of incentive to get on an SCP job, however, staff are going to have to make sure that the SCPs don't just get on an SCP job just to farm money while being AFK.

Edited by bdogz1

24 minutes ago, bdogz1 said:

+Support

I think this would provide a fair amount of incentive to get on an SCP job, however, staff are going to have to make sure that the SCPs don't just get on an SCP job just to farm money while being AFK.

wouldn't be to hard for staff just fly to them say hi and if they dont respond for like a minute or 2 redact them

+Support 
I don't really see why not. 50 isn't really something people would want to receive when others can make 200 also.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

- Support 

Realistically the SCP's aren't getting paid to be there in the foundation, much like the D class, hence why they are receiving $50 per payday in most cases. On top of that $200 is way too excessive for an SCP even if they were to get a raised payday, I would say 75-100 at most, considering that 200 would be more pay than most of my, and all the other operative jobs including CI, make in a payday

This would also encourage more people to go AFK on SCP slots, or otherwise minge on the class and not participate in RP because they want to get the payday, and that is not fair to those who want to actually roleplay. 

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."

3 hours ago, Daedran said:

- Support 

Realistically the SCP's aren't getting paid to be there in the foundation, much like the D class, hence why they are receiving $50 per payday in most cases. On top of that $200 is way too excessive for an SCP even if they were to get a raised payday, I would say 75-100 at most, considering that 200 would be more pay than most of my, and all the other operative jobs including CI, make in a payday

This would also encourage more people to go AFK on SCP slots, or otherwise minge on the class and not participate in RP because they want to get the payday, and that is not fair to those who want to actually roleplay. 

You do realize that all the other SCP's i didnt bother linking get paid 200$ right? like 049, 173, 966 etc. ( Basically the popular SCP's )

That is to encourage people to play as them, there is literally no other insensitive to sit around a cell for 40 minutes just incase a Researcher decides by chance to test on you. to deny this is to literally deny more benefits to those who roleplay, there are very little actual reasons not to do this as staff already do demote people who afk on SCP's.

On 6/29/2019 at 10:00 PM, bdogz1 said:

+Support

+Support

+ All SCPs should receive the same amount of money. (200 for every SCP)

+ It would help with getting more people on the SCP jobs.

+ I have no problem with watching over SCPs to make sure that they're not AFK.

+ Support

Money isn't really a big thing in the server outside of getting weapons, and with the crafting system, it reduces the importance of money even more. Making all wages equal makes it a tad easier when updating the SCPs I think.

Edited by Rookieblue

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021