Goverment Baton suggestion - Denied

Sion

What you want to see? -  A non lethal baton to be added to all government classes

Why should we add it? -  It adds to RP since the government can hit people to get them to move back and it can be used to RP smashing a cars door etc

What are the advantages of having this? - It will increase RP a lot and it would give the government another option as a non-lethal instead of taser. And if it added to DOC it would be useful to keep order during protests

Who is it mainly for? - Government

Links to any content -   https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=158882496

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

+ Support

This item is actually in game from what ive seen and i think can hit people out of their vehicle. I think it would be a more realistic jtem to use then a battering ram

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

16 hours ago, Game Theorist 1A27 said:

+Support

-Increase RP

-More Realistic

-Why not?

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people's thinking." -Steve Jobs

"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." -Babe Ruth

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." -Thomas A. Edison

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." -Dr. Seuss

On 7/8/2019 at 6:33 AM, Game Theorist 1A27 said:

+Support

-Increase RP

-More Realistic

-Why not?

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

On 7/8/2019 at 1:33 AM, Game Theorist 1A27 said:

+Support

-Increase RP

-More Realistic

-Why not?

We need something different to make the rp's a little longer, like when your hit with a stun gun that's it, no coming back from it.

• 2 weeks later...

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason

Lead Account Manager

Backend Operations | Custom  Jobs | Proud Member since 2017