GeneralDoge123 Staff Report

Mr Yobo

On 6/29/2019 at 5:55 AM, Jeff Junior said:

+support 

first when I looked at the video I was thinking that he forgot to uncloak but when the screenshots you showed it shows him knowing that he was cloaked and he still did the money silo 

also the bans shows him being banned then getting staff 10 days after mass rdming and being racist so +support deserve a removal from staff as I don’t think we should have staff members that have been banned for mass rdm and racism 10 days before they got staff 

But I also want to hear general doges reason so he can defend himself 

@GeneralDoge123YT

Your side pls 

I do realize what I've done and I will take the consequences of my actions. But here is my side. For half of that Money silo I was AFK which is 15 Minutes. He started recording when he raided and that's when I realized that I was cloaked due to Quinten for telling me about it. I am deeply sorry for not changing instantly and I will be sure this never happens again.

My sincere apologies

Nick Forman

(GeneralDoge123)

Please do not lie on your own staff report response. Especialy about you saying when you realized you were cloaked. The screen shots and evidence posted clearly shows you being well aware of your own actions about being cloaked. You see myself in the car dealer screenshotting chat of you saying you were cloaked. Then the video shows me in suburbs? So your telling me you realised you were cloaked when I was raiding? But you typed it when I was at car dealer? Nice lies. Also afk cloaking and doing a money silo is even worse that my first predicament. My verdict is sustained and wont rest till action is taken place.

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

+Support 

Clear Evidence 

lying is not helping I was there when you were saying that in chat and there was a big time span between you saying you were you were cloaked and yobo raiding

you even said I will uncloak AFTER my money silo

Edited by Zage

PD Colonel , EMS Deputy Chief

~Zage

10 hours ago, Ronin said:

+support

Very clear evidence.  This should not be tolerated.

And when I was in the server my cop car got stolen so I asked for a admin he took it and brought Me to the fbi garage and said wait here don’t respawn your car till I say so 5 mins go by and I asked him if I can he said oh yea I forgot about you

Ex - CWRP Admin Alpha| Ex - Clone General Alpha| 

"All of you chumps are gonna bow, when I whoop him. All of ya! I know you got him, I know you got him picked...But the man's in trouble. I'mma show YOU how GREAT I AM!" -Muhammad Ali

+ Support

Clear evidence that Nick knew they was cloaked before they even started to base. It only takes ruffly 10 seconds to switch on, uncloak, and switch back, I understand accidents happen, but in this case this wasn't an accidents.

Also lying about not knowing that you were cloaked is unacceptable. Source: v

14 minutes ago, Zage said:

lying is not helping I was there when you were saying that in chat and there was a big time span between you saying you were you were cloaked and yobo raiding

you even said I will uncloak AFTER my money silo

A lesson to be learned from this is perhaps adding something in that auto-uncloaks staff when they switch off.

Edited by StackableGold

"It's fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure" ~ Bill Gates

No excuses and then lying about it does not help at all in the situation

+support

ExPolicerp Event Team Leader |  ExPolicerp Senior Admin | ExState LT |  ExCERT SGT | PD SM | EXSS ASAIC | Ex EMS Deputy | ExLore Senior Guard MI SHGO Carnor Jax  | EXSenate Commando SGT Taggart 

Accepted

Being cloaked whilst being in RP is a very serious breech of the staff handbook. While conducting this action, your also disregarding the unfair balance you're creating while being cloaked while doing major crime. The fact that you were too lazy to get back on duty to cloak your self, means you have no regard to the staff handbook at all. To accommodate your actions, the staff member reported, GeneralDoge, will receive an immediate removal and staff restriction.

• Fame locked this topic