GeneralDoge123 Staff Report

Mr Yobo

Your In-Game Name: Yobo

Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:96930298

Staff member's In-Game Name: GeneralDoge123, NicK, Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:96236639

What did they do?: This newly appointed "Trial Moderator" was attempting to-do a money silo whilst being cloaked;

He also acknowledged the fact that he was cloaked before my raid conducted. In public chat he says "I am cloaked" and "I've been cloaked for awhile", he then continues on to ask other staff members to uncloak him, we refuse uncloak him as we were tied up in our own personal things, so he decides he will uncloak after his money silo is done, "I will once my money silo is done".

(Skipping past the Cloaked event)

I decided to do a little background check to see if he has any past staffing history with the gaming-light community before posting this post, in doing so I came across some interesting things I do not believe said person should really have on their record if they were to be setting the example as a staff member on PoliceRP. On his record I came across three bans for being disrespectful to staff members, players, the server and racism. 

(Side Note) 

This player has also been mingeing around in the past couple hours. When I did record I only managed to record this. (Extra Information is linked.)

Evidence (REQUIRED):

Video evidence of being cloaked: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6ic8ueB2ms&feature=youtu.be

Screenshots of game chat:

20190629191042_1.thumb.jpg.b35fae0934cb849dba739ad494cb5ab8.jpg20190629193947_1.thumb.jpg.25f06456360faf66979bf4f4716f7263.jpg20190629193951_1.thumb.jpg.b603fe422de40c358f973298431391ee.jpg-

List of Bans: nickkkk.thumb.PNG.faf4d099a67ee56fb0be57f8841cd505.PNG

What do you think is an acceptable punishment?: Removal from the staff position with a staff restriction. 

Edited by Yobo
Grammar

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

+Support

Clear evidence

~ Yikes

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people's thinking." -Steve Jobs

"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." -Babe Ruth

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." -Thomas A. Edison

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." -Dr. Seuss

+support 

first when I looked at the video I was thinking that he forgot to uncloak but when the screenshots you showed it shows him knowing that he was cloaked and he still did the money silo 

also the bans shows him being banned then getting staff 10 days after mass rdming and being racist so +support deserve a removal from staff as I don’t think we should have staff members that have been banned for mass rdm and racism 10 days before they got staff 

But I also want to hear general doges reason so he can defend himself 

@GeneralDoge123YT

Your side pls 

Edited by Jeff Junior

+ Support

Clear evidence

Staff member acknowledged that they were cloaked and did nothing 

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

3 hours ago, Jeff Junior said:

+support 

first when I looked at the video I was thinking that he forgot to uncloak but when the screenshots you showed it shows him knowing that he was cloaked and he still did the money silo 

also the bans shows him being banned then getting staff 10 days after mass rdming and being racist so +support deserve a removal from staff as I don’t think we should have staff members that have been banned for mass rdm and racism 10 days before they got staff 

@GeneralDoge123YT

Your side pls 

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

+support, clear evidence

SCP-RP: CI 2LT | SEC 2LT | Lumberjack Union Chief Logging Operator, S4 Avium SL1 | Retired Research Supervisor | Retired CI 2LT, 1LT | 2x Former SEC 1LT, Retired CPT Former WC Nemesis | Former Nu7 HFTO MAJ/A3 Tesla | Retired Admin

CCs: MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' | Vonzen Plushie | STARS | D-9177 'The Pill' | CI TF2 Heavy

Achievements: Staff Of The Month | 11x Staff Of The Week

6 hours ago, Jeff Junior said:

+support 

@GeneralDoge123YT

Your side pls 

+ Support

this is a willy level staff report

• Laughing 1

2 hours ago, Matthew said:

+Support

This is not acceptable.       

Clear Evidence. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

+Support

-This behavior is not acceptable, especially after continuing to do it for "Farming" purposes, with clear evidence and previous bans he is not fit to have the position.

Edited by Meh

23 hours ago, Jeff Junior said:

+support 

@GeneralDoge123YT

Your side pls 

On 6/29/2019 at 5:17 PM, Meh said:

+Support

-This behavior is not acceptable, especially after continuing to do it for "Farming" purposes, with clear evidence and previous bans he is not fit to have the position.

rsz_1rsz_1oversized_signature.png

• Fame locked this topic