Trae

In-Game Name: Trae

Steam Name: [GL] Trae

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:483960828

Are you a Moderator+? Yes, on SCP-RP specifically 

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Im on TeamSpeak about 6-8 hours daily I'd say

Do you have a working quality mic? Yes

What timezone are you in? (US Eastern Standard Time) EST

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+) I would like to become a member of the support team, because well, I would like to support people. There have been multiple times when I need tags for something such as donator, or just server tags, and I or another person have had to wait for 30-45+ minutes. I would like to relinquish that time by a lot, if not fully. So that the GamingLight RP experience can be had sooner than later. Another reason is that I want to make GamingLight as good as it could possibly become. I can do this on the Support Team because if someone needs help with anything on TS (which can be complicated at times) I can explain to them what they could fix, or how to fix it. So all in all, I want to be the support team just to support people who need help.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? I could bring my positive attitude and my efficient ways to the support team. Through having a good attitude and efficient working ways, anything is possible.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? Hi, my name is Trae, I will be helping you today. What is your problem? (Helps out on problem that is present). Thank you for contacting support staff, do you have any other problems or concerns? (If they say no) Have a great day. (If they say yes I'd do my best on the other problem as well).

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? 

Yes I have

Edited by Trae

Change da world, my final message

goodb ye

• 2 weeks later...

-/+ Support 
"Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+)" Question seems a little rushed
I have seen you in TS a little bit

• Like 1

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

On 7/7/2019 at 7:18 PM, [GL] Kanny said:

-/+ Support 
"Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+)" Question seems a little rushed
I have seen you in TS a little bit

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

• Fame locked this topic