Nexieys - Senior Moderator Application- Accepted

Nexieys

What is your in-game name?: Nexieys

What is your steam name?: [GL] Nexieys

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:121258776

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I use to be SMT/Staff on multiple dark rp servers. Including Devour Gaming, Superior (ETC). I worked up the ranks, know all ulx commands, and have tons of experience handling sits. 

What date did you start playing on the community? I have played SCP-RP for around 4 months now. I have played GamingLight servers before though around a year ago is when I originally started playing GL.

What date did you make your forums account? Around 2-3 months ago 

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Event Mod

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 0 active warnings.. and 3 warnings from a long time ago proof:

image.thumb.png.32b95b1ad65c9647049fb6f24657e9e0.png

Have you donated? Yes for Platinum

What rank are you applying for? Senior Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at  https://gaminglight.com/forums/topic/20650-staff-handbook/

? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): |Chief *Senior Admin*|Bread *Admin*|Blackbeard *Senior Admin*| Infected *Admin*|Iceman *Admin*|

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe I deserve this rank for the same reasons as why I wanted to become a staff member dedication, making the server enjoyable for everyone, improving the server, and my activity to help the server with different times wheres though staff is not on. Those reasons I accomplished as being a staff member and still will continue to accomplish. I also help trial moderators ALOT, and other moderators with different commands and how to pursue sits, I feel as having the Senior Moderator rank would just show that I can do the same and more with the rank. I would be able to help moderators and trial moderators more by increasing minge time helping with questions/sits they need help with. I also believe I deserve this rank because when I am on the server staff is my main priority and I am always on to help and on to make sure the server is staying fun with the least amount of problems as possible. If I received the Senior Moderator rank not only would I apply for teamspeak support, I would apply for discord support as well to help the community even more as being apart of Staff with GamingLight.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would first gag them, told them that they Mass RDMed and is now Staff Dissing me.Then I would let them know what they would be warned for (Mass RDMx*number of people they rdmed* /Staff Diss) and continue to explain that they will be minged for this too. After I warn them, I would wait and ask for a higherup to come and minge them for there correct time (10,000 seconds) If nun were on I would minge them for my max time (3,600 seconds) until I could get in contact with a higherup.

Edited by Nexieys

Your profile says you made your forums profile May 5th and you require a forum profile age of 2 months before applying for Senior Mod (Currently have about 6 days left, so no big deal)

Other than this

5 hours ago, [icOnic] BonkBoeink said:

+

-Good Application

-You're a good staff member.

• Like 1

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

+ Support

I've worked with Nex on a number of occasions and he's been nothing but professional, hard-working, and has a strong understanding of how to handle his duties as a moderator. I'm fully confident that Nex is ready to advance to the position of Senior Moderator.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

Nexieys,

+support

You're honestly one of the most active moderators, and I truly do believe you deserve this position. You've always tried your best to help everyone, from trial-moderators to admins. You've always found a way to help out everyone you can. I would love to see you moving up in the ranks. You're very professional, hard-working, and I believe you have a lot of dedication. I wish you luck because I'm very confident you will be the best senior moderator we have. 

I wish you luck ~Iceman

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Iceman0923 said:

Nexieys,

+support

You're honestly one of the most active moderators, and I truly do believe you deserve this position. You've always tried your best to help everyone, from trial-moderators to admins. You've always found a way to help out everyone you can. I would love to see you moving up in the ranks. You're very professional, hard-working, and I believe you have a lot of dedication. I wish you luck because I'm very confident you will be the best senior moderator we have. 

I wish you luck ~Iceman

• Gaminglight Love 1

Trap.—

giphy.gif

On 6/29/2019 at 2:21 PM, Iceman0923 said:

Nexieys,

+support

I wish you luck ~Iceman

Couldn't have said it better +support

• Gaminglight Love 1

+support

I've worked with nexieys countless times, hes a dedicated hard worker. Hes a good guy and active, hes actually helped me more then I can count. Hes a serious guy down to work and amazing at his job. 

• Gaminglight Love 1

Retired Super Admin Blackbeard (SCPRP) | Retired Director of Containment: Blackbeard | Retired Director of Task Forces: Blackbeard | The One and Only Omicron-9 Commander | Retired O5-6 "The American" (SCPRP)

+Support

He's really good at his job, and also really good at calling pop-eyes taking charge of situations.

• Gaminglight Love 1

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

On 6/29/2019 at 2:10 PM, Rookieblue said:

+ Support

I've worked with Nex on a number of occasions and he's been nothing but professional, hard-working, and has a strong understanding of how to handle his duties as a moderator. I'm fully confident that Nex is ready to advance to the position of Senior Moderator.

GL Nex

On 6/29/2019 at 8:21 PM, Iceman0923 said:

Nexieys,

+support

I wish you luck ~Iceman

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

On 6/29/2019 at 3:21 PM, Iceman0923 said:

Nexieys,

+support

I wish you luck ~Iceman

On 6/29/2019 at 2:21 PM, Iceman0923 said:

Nexieys,

+support

I wish you luck ~Iceman

Get that drip my man

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

Ha ha ha
Nexieys...
DAWG YOU HAVE MY FAT +Support
You're a great guy and really friendly
I've seen you quite active on staff
You show great leadership and thats what we need

Smartest Lad Here ~ Research Supervisor and  EC Commander Kyle